Chapter 3 - Fight Club

I find Pj and Josie just in time for lunch. "Where do you guys sit?" I ask "bleachers" Josie says "just follow us" pj says as I follow them. We walk to the bleachers and see Hazel waiting for us "Hey" I say smiling at her and sitting next to her "Hi" she says back "want some?" She says offering the other half of her sandwich "ofc!" I say grabbing it and smiling at her and just staring at her like a weirdo "oh yeah Um thank you!" I say snapping out of it and taking a bite "your welcome" she says muffled because her mouth is stuffed with food.

I look back over at her but not as noticeable, I never realized how pretty she is and how nice she's been to me ever since I like showed up out of nowhere.

"Okay guys!" Pj says turning to us, I quickly look at her "today will be our first fight club meeting, I already told some girls and they're totally in" she says rubbing her hands together "I can find some girls to come too" I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I still can't believe they let you start a fight club" Hazel says "What? We're not actually starting one that idea was so stupid" Josie says "of course we are! What do you mean?" Pj says looking at Josie.

"WE DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT PJ?" Josie says out loud "Shut up!!" Pj says looking around and covering Josie's mouth "I know how to throw a good punch" I say shrugging "didn't you guys like fight girls in juvie?" Hazel says looking up from her sandwich.

"We were lying about that obviously! We never went to juvie" pj says with attitude "what? Why would you lie to me?" Hazel says making a sad expression "it's okay" I say putting my hand on her shoulder, she looks at me and smiles.

"Okay so first we can start with Um, something?" Pj says looking at Josie for answers "we can start with air punches!" Hazel says happily as she takes out a notebook and write things down "yeah sure whatever" pj says "I can bring Stella Rebecca" Hazel says "who's that?" I say quickly looking at her "Stella Rebecca as in the girl who does modeling at car conventions on the weekends Stella Rebecca?" Pjs says excited.

"Yeah we're family friends" she says looking up. The bell rings and we all get up and go our separate ways.

After school I walk into the gym where pj told me to go and see hazel standing up while talking to the other girls. Hazel notices me and runs up to me "hey!" She says and smiles "hey" i say back just looking at her gorgeous smile. right after that Josie and pj walk in. Me and hazel both look towards them "what the hell you guys are oddly close, also where the hell is Stella?" Pj says looking at us then at the group of girls sitting on the floor, hazel steps back away from me, I pretend not to notice.

"she's modeling a car convention" Hazel says "but it's literally Monday and all these girls are ugly" pj says "she'll be here next time" hazel says reassuring her "That's not really the point" I say to her "it's totally the whole point, hot girls and sticking our fingers in them is the whole point" she says back bragging "maybe only for you" I say shrugging "i don't know by how close y'all were standing next to each other says otherwise" she say glaring at me.

"Let's just go guys" Josie says having her hand on her forehead and walks away, me and pj follow her while bickering with each other while Hazel runs to sit down with the other girls "Okay listen up your clit sucking pieces of shit! Welcome to our fucking fight club!" Pj says throwing her backpack while me and Josie gently put ours down. "Um our self defense club" Josie says smiling "it's just to help with defending ourselves against Huntington" I say smiling at the girls.

"Okay so we all know Huntington is out to get us and gut us all up and like drink our blood or whatever so let's start with punches" pj says "how about some stretch's first" Josie says awkwardly standing there "or ice breakers? Get to know each other first" Hazel says smiling look at the girls.

"Is this what you guys did in juvie?" This girl named Sylvie says, I think she's in my world history class.

"No it was even crazier, one time this girl tried to shank me and I dodged it just in time and pulled some of her hair out and it was like all bloody and there was hair everywhere it was so crazy. Right Josie?" Pj says exaggerating. "Oh yeah it could get wild sometime, one time this girl tried to fork my eyeball out and I grabbed the fork and stabbed her then jumped her with a few of my friends" Josie says "y/n?" She says right after I just look at her like a lost goldfish "um" Josie says while eyeing to tell a juvie story.

"I am not sport of your guys lie" I say shrugging "Just say something loser!" Pj says "heh..um yeah at juvie one time I had to hit a girl in the head with a brick because she tried to shank me and gut me out and I had to beat her?" I say confusing myself "yeah so with that y/n will teach us how to throw a punch" pj says "why me?" I say back "you know how to throw a solid punch so you're going to demonstrate" she says smiling "who am I punching?" I say "um" she says looking at the girls.

"Just punch me" she says "what no?" I say "I know how to take a punch remember" she says smiling "I'm not gonna do tha-" "Do it!" She says "Do it" she says as I throw a heavy punch and Pj falls to the floor. "Omg are you Okay?" I say going to Pj "that was a nice punch" Hazel says "thanks" I say tilting my head a bit and smiling at her. Pj sits up and wipes blood off her face "um is there an advisor for this club?" This girl says while raising her hand "yeah of course" I say because Pj and Josie wouldn't say anything.

Who would be dumb enough to endorse a fight club where we beat each other?