Chapter 10 - Club Problems

The next day we're all in the gym sitting on the bleachers talking about what happened yesterday. I'm sitting on the fourth bench while Hazel sits right on the third row in between my legs, her head in between my thighs and she's laying her head on them.

Pj tells us that Jeff and Tim know it was us that vandalized Jeff's house.

"If we keep our mouths shut and stay calm, we'll be fine." Pj says standing in front of everybody with Josie.

"They're gonna shut us down aren't they." Sylvie says sighing.

"What?" Pj says scoffing "No, we don't know that" she says shrugging dramatically.

"Principal Meyers will believe anything Jeff and Tim say, so I don't see how we'd recover from this" Brittany explains.

"Man fuck," Sylvie says.

"Yeah, it's been real guys" Hazel says sadly but with a smile.

"Yeah, it's been really fun getting to know you guys and make new friends, you guys make me feel like I'm home" I say smiling.

"Okay, let's not jump to conclusions with the goodbyes" Pj says.

"I'm gonna miss you guys, so much" Hazel says not paying attention to what Pj said.

"I literally loved hanging out with all of you" I say.

"At least we went out with a bang" Sylvie says laughing, "where did you guys even get dynamite?" She says after looking at me and Hazel.

"Uhhh" Hazel says.

"You guys did really good at throwing eggs?" I say trying to change the topic.

"Wait stop, we don't know that for sure" Pj says.

"Pj don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened" Annie says smiling at Pj.

"Yeah!" somebody says.

"Alright can everybody like, calm the fuck down, please. The club isn't over, right Josie?" Pj says looking over  at Josie.

"I think it's safe to say that we made some pretty good memories that we will cherish forever," Hazel says.

"And we all feel empowered as women and we made some really great friends along the way." I say adding on.

"Heh, great" Pj says sarcastically while getting mad.

"Oh my god Pj, I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted from this group but I'm pretty sure everybody else did!" Hazel says standing up while annoyed.

"Oh, good for fucking you Hazel" Pj says madly.

"Pj there's no need to literally be rude, everybody's so happy it happened and you need to put your shit away to be happy with us. Its so selfish" I says.

"You know what's selfish, how you literally ride hazels dick 24/7, which is saying something BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE A DICK!" Pj yells at me.

"Maybe it's cause she's my girlfriend?" I say back calmly. "I can't just not have her back" I add on.

"Like Hazel wrote one email and accomplished soooo much!!" Pj says looking happy but being sarcastic.

"I practically ran this club for you and Josie" Hazel shouts.

"You really think your the reason that we have this club?" Pj says smiling at Hazel angrily.