Chapter 2 - First Day Of School

"Y/N TIME FOR SCHOOL GET UP!" I hear dad yelling. "Just like 5 more days" I say. Suddenly my bed sheets fly off me "what the fart" I say opening my eyes my dad starts laughing "get up kiddo" he says while talking a sip of his coffee "fine I'm getting up" I say tired and wanting to rot in bed all day.

I shower, get ready and dad drives to drop me off at school. "Bye dad" I say getting out the car "bye y/n have a good day!" He says while I'm walking away. I stand in the front of the school for a minute taking it all in, taking this same old horrible school in. "God I hate this school" I say under my breath as some one bumps into me.

"What the hell" I say turning around to see who it was "what the fart" I say exhausted at the sight of seeming Jeff "y/n! My dear lovely sister oh how much I've missed you!" Jeff says while hugging me "yay love you so much bro missed you like for a long time" I say sarcastically "why are you in crutches?" I ask him as he lets go of me "these stupid untalented, ugly, gays ran me over at the fair last night" he says fake tearing up "it's okay Jeff stay with us" Tim says, Tim's his best friend ever since he came out my mothers vagina 3 seconds after me.

"Okay I'm leaving" I say as I notice people are staring at us. I walk into school and I see Josie and Pj walking down the hallway and hear how amazing last night was "yeah Brittney was so hot last night and the way she looked at me practically told me she wanted me to eat her pussy" Pj says to Josie. Josie looks disturbed and I'm pretending like I did hear that, "Hey guys" I say walking behind them "oh hey y/n" Josie says to me "y/n did you see the way Britt was looking at me yesterday all like she wanted to take my clothes off" Pj says imagining it "she wasn't looking at you like that at all" Josie says as we walk into our first class.

As Josie, Pj, and I walk in I look at the board and read Mr G, guess that's his name. "Omg what did you guys do" Hazel says to me, Josie, and Pj as we sit down "huh?" I say back clueless. As Pj and Josie just shrugs, a few seconds later Jeff walks in like a mess with his crutches "y/n aren't you his sister go help him" the teacher says to me I sink into my chair wishing I was dead as everybody stares at me "your his sister?" Hazel turns and says to me "surprise" I say.

"Any time now y/n" he says getting inpatient "did you guys get ran over too or something?" I say to the rest of the football jerk off squad while walking up to Jeff and trying to help him, Tim quickly gets up from his seat and helps Jeff to his seat carefully as I sit back down. "Okay class today we're gonna be learning about history, so Um y'all do that while I take a nap" Mr. G says.

"Can the ugly, untalented, gays please come to the office" the principal says from the intercom "that would be us" Josie says getting up and grabbing her backpack as well as Pj, "are you coming or?" Pj says looking at me "oh uh yeah" I say quickly grabbing my bag and standing up. I quickly say bye to Hazel as we leave and then walk to the principals office with Pj and Josie.

"Hello untalented, ugly, don't forget ugly, gays" principal Meyers says "oh thats no-"  "principal Meyers you've gone the wrong people you see we-" "SHUT UP! So tell me how you guys WOULD RUN OVER OUR STAR FOOT BALL PLAYER?! Our quarterback! Our dear beloved Jeff! That everybody knows and loves!" principal Meyers shouts at us "um actually I didn't run him over he's my brother so I wou-" "SHUT UP!" The principal says interrupting me "ok" I say under my breathe and slouching in my chair.

"The homecoming game against Huntington is only a month away, do you know how long we've been preparing, how long we're been working towards this!" He says exaggerating "yes there's literally posters all over the walls with Jeff on it that says game against Huntington 10 years in the making!" She says trying to sell it "exactly so why can't you guys just exist with out running somebody over?"
"We were assaulted!" Pj yells while getting up from her seat "ima just go-" I say quietly "you sit, you stay, and at this point I'm just expelling you girls" he says closing a book on his desk.

"No no no no" me and Josie both say "I just moved here!" I say "it won't happen again!" I say hoping he lets us off with a warning "okay and how?" He says "um" I say stumped "we'll start a all girls fight club where we fight and it's all cute and girly and stuff..?" Josie says as me and Pj look at her and she shrugs.

"Okay whatever I don't care anymore just leave, go do fighting and go like fight crime just leave please" he says "thank you" I say begging him as we all get up and walk out.

As we walk out we see Tim "you guys pull something like that ever again I'll make your family wish they never had you or even met or existed in the first place" he says looking at us  "my mom already thinks that" Pj says walking away "okay" I say and walking away as well to my next class as the bell ring.