Chapter 8 - Fundraising

"First club fundraiser!" Stella says walking towards a car with about 8 old men. "I'm so excited! Great turnout, right?" She says smiling towards me giving me chills.

"Hello, ladies." An old man says seeing some of the girls walking to him.

"This is disgusting" I say looking at Pj.

"Eh, it's fine y/n, we're having fun" Pj says smiling.

"Oh- okay" I say giving a thumbs up and fake smiling as I walk away to Isabelle.

"Here you go!" She says giving an old man underwear.

"This is horrifying" I say to her.

"It's fun!" She says smiling to me.

"Okay-" I say making a meh face.

"Is Hazel okay?" She asks looking towards Hazel.

I look towards Hazel after she points it out "I don't know." I say looking at her and seeing Pj and Josie standing up talking while hazels is sitting on the floor in a ball behind them. "Ima go see though." I say I walking away and over to them.

"Hey, are you okay?" I say to Hazel as I sit on the floor too. She just groans. "O...okay," I say rubbing her back.

"Hazel are you like constipated?" Pj says harshly.

"No, my mom was up all night fucking the meat head." Hazel says looking up at Josie and Pj.

Pj and Josie look to each other confused.

"He's like the main guys, like the football one" she says trying to clarify.

"Jeff" I say.

"Jeff?" Josie says a lil shocked looking at Pj then to me then Hazel. "Is your mom hooking up with y/n's bother?"

"I just thought Jeff might be her safe word." Hazel explains while looking at the floor.

"Jeff is his name, you idiot" Pj exclaims as I lay my head on Hazels shoulder and continue to rub her back.

"I just get the hot people confused. Jesus."

"AH!" Somebody screams from behind us making all of us look over.

"Looking good Stella!" Pj says holding a thumbs up.

"This is depressing." I huff.

The next day me and Hazel are eating lunch in Mr. G's room. "Yeah but no becau-" I say as somebody barges in making us both jump and making me spill my drink. "Noooo my coffee" I say. I look who it is and it's Isabelle but she looks pissed as fuck.

"Um" I say looking towards Hazel and back and Isabelle.

"Is Jeff hooking up with your mom?" She asks.

"Yea-..yeah she is. I mean he- he is" Hazel says stuttering over her words.

"Come with me" Isabelle demands making us both gather our things and leave. Hazel grabs my hand to hold it and I look back at the classroom making sure we didn't leave anything. "Um I'll clean that up later" I say shrugging looking at my spilled coffee as we both leave.

We walk into the lunch room following Isabelle's ever move as she's pushing kids out her way and pushing a kid who was holding papers making them fly all over the place. She continues to walk to the football team's table as me and Hazel continue to follow.

"Are you having sex with Ms. Callahan?" Isabelle asks Jeff.

"Baby, you looks so beautiful" Jeff says to her. "Like so fucking hot. H-how are you?" He says stuttering.

"Bad, are you having sex with her?" She says.

"I'm- I'm helping her with her taxes" Jeff explains.

"Aren't you in 8th grade algebra?" Hazel tells him.

"I can't answer that question" Jess says back not even looking at her.

"Aren't you also like stuck in a 2nd grade reading level?" I add in.

"Yeah, um I don't know how to read, sorry." Jeff huffs and shrugs.

"She's asking you to your face dumbass!" Isabelle shouts.

"That always works." Jeff says huffing.

"Are you cheating on me again?" Isabelle asks.

"Baby, no. No! No! That was on time with your sister. One- two- four times! NO, I would never cheat on you again, okay? I promise you I am not sleeping with her!" He explains to her.

"We saw you yesterday." Hazel says.

"Shut up nerd! I fucked your mom!" Jeff yells.

"Yeah" Isabelle scoffs, "We're done." She says as she turns around and walks away as the club gathers around her.

"I'm gonna fuck up some football players. And I'm buying a gun." Isabelle decides.

"Hell yeah!" Sylvia encourages.

"What about rotten eggs?" Annie asks.

"I know somebody if you actually do want a gun" I add in.

"Or what about, like, a bomb?" Hazel asks letting go of my hand and making everybody turn around.

"Like a...like a super small bomb. I mean they're easy to make, and I can just put it under his car, and it can be a distraction." She explains.

"Yeah Hazel, let's do terrorism." Pj says sarcastically as they all walk away after leaving me and Hazel there.

"Okay." She says huffing out and fake smiling.

"Can we hang out again?" She asks as we start to walk out of the lunch room.

"Yeah, except I'm grounded soooo..."

"Why?"

"I- I um... heh I um, kinda like, almost like blew up my house. But you can like totally sneak in just go through my window." I say hesitant.

"WHAT?" She says shocked.

I left the stove on. It's not my fault though I like forgot." I say shrugging.

"Y/n you like can't do that" she says.

"I know, I know." I say putting my hands up.