→ 1○ Back to school

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡... spending your time in school, doing homework, vacations, and back to school again for another year. It's a cycle you can't seem to escape. Well, that's what most people could think of. Whatever year they move to.

However, that doesn't seem to be the case for her. Ophelia was a peculiar girl. Of course, not the uncool, strange type of peculiar girl. For example, Ophelia loved school. She doesn't even mind the assignments and homework given by the teachers. School was a place she liked to spend her time in.

And today, Ophelia excitedly opened her eyes a good hour before her alarm clock. She didn't feel tired after making sure she didn't have less than eight hours of sleep. That said, she still let a long yawn escape her lips and got up from her bed. 

Walking toward her window, she opened the curfews, letting the rays of the sun enter her room as her dark eyes gazed at the view before her. Her eyes landed on a basement a little far from her home and smiled. That was the school she was registered in as a student. 

Not wasting any more time, Ophelia rushed to her music speaker and turned it on. The mesmerizing colors of the speaker reflected on her light brown-colored walls as she started the music from her phone. 

After making sure the volume wasn't high enough to disturb her sleeping neighbors, the girl rushed to the bathroom to clean herself. Her day begins now!

|___| ___| ___| ___| ___|

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮. Awfully early when Ophelia finished her breakfast. She only needed to put on her black boots, take her bag back and she was ready to go. Indeed, she could always stay inside her apartment and wait until 8:30 A.M tick on her kitchen's clock. But who wants to rush to school this early in the morning?

Not forgetting to close the door behind her, Ophelia made her way toward the stairs when the door of one of her neighbors opened, revealing an old man with a cane in hand. She warmly smiled at him and approached the older man.

"Good morning, Mr Dubuy." Ophelia kindly saluted.

The man turned his wrinkled face toward her, his green-colored eyes clashing with her grey color. "Good morning as well, dear." The man lazily smiled. "Already going to school? Isn't it a bit too early?" He added as he noticed the bag resting on the girl's shoulder.

"Oh, not at all." Ophelia shook her head. "I thought I would have a walk before. I found the streets of Paris quite enjoyable without a lot of people." 

Mr Dupuy nodded his head, a content smile on his face. "Indeed, indeed." 

"May I ask why waking up so early in the morning?" The girl curiously asked. It wasn't every day she got to see her old neighbor this early in the morning. Usually, Mrs. Dupuy was the one Ophelia greeted every morning she had the coincidence to see at her doorstep.

"I have the sudden urge to go visit an old friend of mine." Mr.Dupuy said as he slowly closed his door, taking his time to put his keys inside his pocket and to grab his cane correctly. 

"I'm sure he will be delighted to see you, Mr. Dupuy." 

The girl gently grabbed her neighbor's hand and guided him toward the stairs. There, she made sure to be extra careful with every step the old man was taking. She patiently waited for him to come down until she saw the building's entrance.