→ 6○ Shadow

𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 chest, Ophelia watched as police officers actively climbed the Eiffel Tower to help those who regained their humanity. The material damage had already been taken care of by Ladybug, all they had to do was make sure every victim was treated by paramedics and safely sent back home.

Ophelia was delighted to see the friend of Mrs Dupuy being escorted out of the Tower by two policemen. She couldn't help but feel guilt wash over her at the thought of having fought her with Chat Noir at the top of the Tower.

"That was an impressive string you pulled earlier."

The brunette turned to Chat Noir, standing beside her with a grin on his face. However, looking at his green eyes, Ophelia knew he sincerely mean it. 

Unknown to her, Chat Noir has been as astonished as he was during Ladybug's speech to Hawk Moth. At that moment, he understood with whom he will be teaming. Those two girls were exceptional. Nothing could describe them more. And he, as Chat Noir, will do everything he can to assist them. He promises himself that.

"Thank you. You were pretty awesome too." Back to her, Ophelia praised the cat hero. She recalled yesterday when he jumped between Stoneheart and Kim and the moment he prevented the goal cage from crashing on Alya and her. And today, he did a great job.

"Well, isn't it a bliss to be praised by someone as lovely as you, mademoiselle?" Chat Noir said, his appealing voice making the brunette unwantedly blush. She doesn't think she will ever be accustomed to hearing those compliments, from Chat Noir or anyone else.

"Ouhhh! Is this a blush I see on your cheeks?" Chat Noir giggled, gently patting her cheeks with his gloved finger.

Ophelia brushed his hand away, turning away to calm down and fading the redness off her cheeks. That cat was making her feel embarrassed. She should work on controlling her facial expressions more, especially as a hero. 

"What did you do to her, Chat Noir?" Ophelia finally heard Ladybug walking to them after checking on Ivan and Mylene.

"Meow? Nothing. I only welcomed our new partner."

After a moment in which only the sounds of their surrounding filled the place, Ophelia calmed down and went to the two heroes. Before their eyes were Ivan and Mylene hugging each other. She smiled at that. Ladybug managed to settle things between them.

"They are so made for each other."

But the one who's the most excited to see them together is certainly Ladybug. The look she has is the one someone like Rose would pull when seeing something as cute as two people loving each other. Well, Ophelia also has that look whenever she catches sight of Mr and Mrs Dupuy together. 

"And I have the luck to be with two gorgeous girls as you two." When Chat Noir reached for Ladybug's neck and the brunette's shoulders, the two girls quickly pulled out of his grasp. If the red heroine playfully replied, Ophelia still felt another set of pink paint on her cheeks.

"Would you look at that!" Exclaimed Ladybug while holding Chat Noir's hand. "Time to split!" 

Indeed, just as Chat Noir's ring biped, Ophelia felt her earring beep too. That means she has a little less than five minutes to go back to school before she de-transforms in front of all of Paris.