→ 2○ Nixx

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧 handed Ophelia her timetable, she didn't wait a second before reading it. Her eyes traveled between the five columns of the week, beginning with the subjects she would be having the next hour. 

Monday

8:10 - 8:55 | Homeroom - Miss Bustier - classroom 3-A

9:00 - 9:50 | Period ----- library

10:05 - 11:55  | P.E - Mr Dargencourt - sports complex/stadium

12:00 - 13:05 | LUNCH ----- cafeteria

13:10 - 14:00 | Physics & chemistry - Mrs Medeleive - laboratory 003

14:05 - 14h55 | French literature - Miss Bustier - classroom 3-A

15:00 - 15:50 | Maths - Mr Thomas - classroom 3-A

That seemed to be a chill day to Ophelia, who is ecstatic to begin. She is particularly impatient for Maths and chemistry, her top subjects. 

Glancing at Ivan's timetable, she noticed something unusual. She glanced back at her timetable and frowned. Yes, it definitely wasn't the same. 

"Say, Ivan. How come I got P.E while you go to the library?" Ophelia was curious as to why the only difference the two had were P.E. and civics being on different days and hours. If she has civics on Tuesday, Ivan has it today while she is in P.E.

Ivan eyed her timetable before answering, "We are three to four classes having P.E. at the same time. So Mr Dargencourt and another teacher take half of each class." 

Ophelia only hummed in understatement. However, that will only mean she wouldn't be with Ivan, the only person she knows in this class. Realization hit her as she nervously gulped. She discreetly glanced around her. Who will be with her during P.E.? She only hoped the blonde girl from earlier wouldn't be. 

"Alright!" Miss Bustier clapped her hand, standing behind her desk while the bell rang. "For those of you who have P.E., Mr Dargencourt is expecting you at the stadium." 

With contained excitement, Ophelia stood up and put her things inside her purple bag back, taking care not to crease her timetable. She also made sure to stick the pencil on the side of her school iPad given to the students by Miss Bustier.

Then, she turned to Ivan after resting her bag on her shoulder. "Well, have a good time, Ivan."

The boy returned her smile as they fist-bumped again. As she began to make her way toward the door, the boy's voice reached her ears. And this time, it was a furious yell that made her turn around. 

"You bastard!" That's what he yelled before being interrupted by Miss Bustier who raised her voice too.

"It's Kim! I'm so gonna k-" Ivan threatened before being stopped once again by their teacher.  

"That's enough! Ivan, go to the principal office, now." 

And with that, Ivan stormed out of the classroom, a dark look plastered on his face. Ophelia made sure to get out of his way, her eyes slightly widened. Is that really how school is supposed to be?