→ 5○ Shadow Soar

✎ IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! PLEASE TAKE SOME OF YOUR TIME TO READ IT. THANK YOU DEAR READERS

________________________________

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 the issue with Lieutenant Roger, she joined Ladybug and Chat Noir in the process of a plan. They mustn't forget that Mylene is still between the hands of Stoneheart. Her presence could limit their attacks.

"Seems like knowing where the Akuma is doesn't help much." Chat Noir mumbled. But if it was up to him, he would go straight for the battle without knowing how to defeat Stoneheart. Having planned that from yesterday's fight, Ophelia has made things clear from the start. 

"Inside his clenched hand? The one he is holding Mylene with?" Unsure of her, Ophelia asked him. 

According to Nixx, she could sense the Akuma the moment it was created when she's not transformed. Which means where it is located isn't a mystery to her. She can feel the dark magic radiating from him the moment she transforms. 

But before anyone could answer her, a loud roaring echoed over the place -- probably even all of Paris heard it. The ground shook again as the three heroes looked up to the Eiffel Tower. Ophelia gritted her teeth. She had wasted too much time.

Confusingly, she watches as Stoneheart roars -- or coughs -- before his mouth forcefully opens. When he fell back, something else took his place. The brunette head started to pound hard. Her heart was racing, and her breath got caught in her throat. She whimpered and crouched, holding her head with her eyes tightly shut.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Ladybug's concerned voice echoed in her ears as she crouched next to her. She felt her hands on her shoulders.

Out of breath, Ophelia whispered enough for the red heroine to hear, "Akumas."

Instantly, hundreds of Akumas came out from Stoneheart's mouth, darkening the sky with their black wings. The power emanating from them was so intense. So... dreadful. Everyone was on edge at their sight. However, what no one expected was a face to be shaped with those Akumas.

Calming down a little, the bat hero weakly raised her head and glanced at the entire masked face before their eyes.

"People of Paris, listen carefully!"  That person's voice was thick and sinister. "I am Hawk Moth."

Ophelia's grey eyes widened as she slowly stood up with the help of Ladybug. Nixx's words echoed in her mind as she linked everything that happened between yesterday and today. "You will be fighting akumatized villains created by the miraculous of the butterfly." Does that mean Hawk Moth is the actual holder of the miraculous of the butterfly?

"Ladybug, Chat Noir. Give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring, now!"

All Ophelia could think of now was just how much of an evil person that Hawk Moth is. And how much of a twisted fate it was for him to be in possession of the butterfly miraculous. It's as if his desire for ultimate power and control seeps through his words.

"I will also be taking the bat ear cuff earring from you, third little hero." His voice carries an air of gravitas, resonating with authority and determination. His enunciation is precise, each word measured and deliberate. The fact that he already knows of the bat miraculous being active when she hasn't confronted Stonheart yet is terrifying.