→ 11○Feathers allergies

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 piece of your own design." Principal Damocles presents to the class. 

At the back of the classroom, Ophelia sits attentively, her focus directed toward the presentation unfolding before her, eyes reflecting a keen curiosity. 

"In ten hours, your presentation will be judged by the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. The father of our student, Adrien Agreste." 

Ophelia's eyes narrow slightly as she notices the picture of Gabriel Agreste prominently displayed on the board. A sense of intrigue and curiosity fills the brunette. Gabriel Agreste is not just a fashion icon; he's also known for his mysterious aura. The complexities surrounding his life, especially his role as the father of her classmate and friend Adrien, add an extra layer of interest.

"Adrien will, in fact, model the winning design. And now, this year's theme is--" Miss Bustier slides the final part of the presentation. "Derby hats!" At the mention of the theme, the class let a sound of confusion escape their mouth. Ophelia herself couldn't hide the gasp.

Some minutes later, the sound of the bell ringing can be heard filling the school's hallways. If all her classmates had already gone out for the fifteen-minute break, Ophelia is still sitting in her place, her work tablet displaying some derby hat ideas and a notebook to sketch.

The brunette absently slides the pictures displayed on her tablet. Fashion has never been Ophelia's forte, and the prospect of designing Derby hats feels foreign to her. Mostly, she isn't interested in that at all. That's the first time since she started high school that she finds herself struggling so much with an assignment. 

A sight escapes her lips as she tugs her head inside her arms. Doing a six-page assignment given by Mrs. Mendeleiev sounds better than this fashion project. No offense to Mr. Damocles and the Agrestes, of course. 

Suddenly, a gentle hand rests on her shoulder, waking the girl up from her thoughts. Glancing at her right, she's met with the vibrant cyan-colored eyes of her homeroom teacher. 

"Is there something on your mind? You seem troubled." Miss Bustier asks, her tone caring and understanding.

Now faced with the teacher's inquiry, Ophelia takes a moment to reflect. She appreciates the teacher's attentiveness and decides to share her feelings. "Well, I must admit that fashion isn't exactly my cup of tea." She starts explaining. "I don't know how to contribute to this project when my interests lie elsewhere."

Mrs. Bustier nods understandingly and takes a look at the sketches she has drawn for the past five minutes. There are only two sketches, but to the girl, that's better than nothing. At least she doesn't make herself look like an idiot in front of her teacher.

"You know Ophelia, school tasks aren't just about academics and grades." She started. The brunette turns to her in surprise. "There's a lot of things we can ask you to do. This fashion competition is one of them." 

With a warm and understanding smile, Miss Bustier takes a moment to sit down next to the brunette. "You are a girl of many talents, Ophelia. I know you can do something for this competition even with your lack of interest."

As her teacher shares these words of wisdom, Ophelia finds a sense of relief and a shift in perspective. Perhaps Miss Bustier is right. All of her classmates were doing different activities during school hours. And if they're not, they a least contribute to something even when it's not their strong point.