-6-

"Strike their power source first, then aim for the targets, Gotta confuse them." Came the voice of Price through the radio. "Watcher, is the coast clear?"

"No sign of movement inside. All clear."

With that said, I proceeded to stealth my way through the sand until I was behind the building. I let go of my rifle that's strung to my vest and started searching for the power box. "Come on, where are you?" I muttered under my breath. "Shit, what if it's inside?"

As I said that, I noticed a little hole in one of the walls. It was barely noticeable because it was behind a bunch of bricks,. It looked like someone tried to hide it, like an escape route.It looked big enough to fit a large dog in it so I went on all fours and crawled through. "Fucking hell..." I muttered. There was dust and bugs attached all over my uniform.

"That's good, Ripper. Nice and steady. Remember, one move and you're dead."

Poetic.

The tunnel went on and on until finally I saw feet. Like, literal feet. Boots, actually. And they were moving.

Shit.

There are people inside. Multiple people, actually. I can hear them, and if I make one single mistake then I'll have holes in me. How is the watcher so blind that he can't even see people inside a building?The first thing I did was turn off the radio on my shoulder so as not to attract attention. Then I looked around the tunnel. A rock. All I need is a rock.

I have trained for years to become a military member, and here I am, in a stupid tunnel looking for a stupid rock. I look behind me to see one under my foot. Fantastic. I take the rock in my hand holding it tight, and throw it across the mans feet to the other side of the room. Creating a perfect distraction.

"Hey, look! Over there!" One of them says, and suddenly all of them are going to the other side to see what made the noise. Perfect.

I crawled my way out of the tunnel slowly and ran to the exit doors. I rounded a corner, made sure the coast was clear, and took the longest breath in my life. Now, that was scary.Price must be furious with me for shutting off my radio while I'm out on a mission on my own. But he'd be more mad with the watcher.

I hear the voices of enemies from afar getting closer, this is my chance. I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm better than them, because they think I'm not. This is for Soap, who thinks girls can't do anything. This is for Ghost, who's just a jealous ass.

And most importantly, this is for the watcher. For almost getting me killed.