-2-

Me, Ghost and König are up for interrogation today, mostly because everyone else is tired from the mission which doesn't make sense because only three people went, but oh well.

This job is simple, really. König and Simon do the talking while I do the torturing. We're a great trio, especially because each one of us is just as traumatised as the other, so we don't really care about other people getting hurt anymore.

I'm their newest member even though I've been on their team for four years, so I've grown pretty close to these two, because they were enrolled five years ago.

Even though Ripper hasn't talked to them yet, Y/N has. When I'm Y/N, a lot of the soldiers talk to me, actually. 

They're all lonely men. It's scary sometimes.

After Ghost was done, I pulled out some tasers to stick onto the man's body before he could wake up. After I was done, we waited patiently for him to become conscious again. Usually it takes around three hours because Ghosts's punches are pretty rough, but we stood in that room waiting for six.

I think Ghost was pretty mad.

I was sitting on the stone floor while König was leaning up against the table and Ghost was leaning up against the wall. He was inspecting one of his shotguns while König was cleaning his blade.

I was inspecting my gear when I heard a cough then a grunt. I looked up to see the man stirring awake, groaning from the pain.

"Fucking finally." Muttered Ghost in his strong British accent, kicking off the wall and walking towards the man, lifting his head up by his hair. "Took fucking forever. Now, why don't you start by telling us what your name is?" I could tell that he was smiling but I couldn't see his face because of his skeleton balaclava.

The man looked as though he didn't know whether to be furious or terrified. I guess he should be both.

He then spat on Ghost's face.

Wow, okay. That's a first. Ghost just chuckled and stepped back, wiping the spit off his mask before punching the living shit out of the man. He spat out blood, coughing and wheezing.

"I asked a question and I'd appreciate it if you answered it." He wasn't smiling anymore, he was dead serious. The man just kept on staring at Ghost so he nodded his head towards me, telling me to come over and turn on the tasers.

And once I did, all the man could do was scream out in pain. 

He was yelling out every expletive he could think of and shaking uncontrollably.

This man can't even handle level four? When I was tested to enter the army, I was tied to an electrical chair and they put me on level fourteen. 

Some people pass out at eight.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU! JUST WAIT AND SEE YOU CUN- GAHH!" (How tf do u write someone screaming in pain? :sob:)

It was getting kinda loud because of the echoes so I turned it down to volume two which made him lower his voice but he was still whimpering. "Well, didn't know you were such a bitch. Now let me ask again, what is your name?" Simon's eyes were darker now. You could feel the anger radiating off of him.

"It-it's John." He whimpered.

"John what?"

"J-John Cleevlen, s-sir."

"Now that's more like it. Next, what were you and your men guarding? It seemed pretty important, didn't it?" The man looked at him in fear. That's always a good sign. It means we hit a nerve and now our goal is to hit another and another and another until he falls apart.

"I c-can't say s-sir." 

"Oh, well that's a shame now, isn't it? Because that leaves us with no choice but..."

That was my cue to pull the trigger again. Level seven.

All we heard was a deafening scream before he coughed up blood and passed out.

"Fuck!" Yelled Ghost. "This man can't even handle a little interrogation? Not even for a few minutes? Jesus fucking Christ."

König slammed the blade on the table before putting it back into his vest and leaving the room, leaving me, Ghost, and the passed out man.

He was staring at me before he scoffed and left the room as well.

I'm all alone now. In this cell, looking after this snoring man who's twice my age and too weak for his own job.

This is the shit I have to deal with.