-11-

"God, this is so boring. I literally have nothing to do." I grumble.

"Stop whining and just agree to come with me! It's not like my family is going to kill ya or somethin'." Soap frustratedly offered for what seemed like the fourth time this morning. "I'll tell ya, my sister can make a darn good grilled cheese, if ya ask nice for it. She don't bite. Well, not unless ye' greet her properly!" 

Freya, Soap's older sister, is a chef. He has two younger sisters named Jean and Iona. I like hearing the stories John tells us about them. I can tell he loves them a lot, and would do anything for them. I haven't really experienced that type of precious affection in my lifetime. You would think it bothers me -which, sometimes it does- but it's okay. Some things are  just not meant to be.

"John, I told you that I appreciate your offer, but we have training to do. Just because Captain Price gave us a few days off doesn't mean we don't have a shit ton of work to do once we come back."

He sighed, seemingly given up of trying to convince me to pack my bags and snag a place where I don't belong. Right then, a loud thump sounds behind me and I turn around to see König who looks about as ready for a vacation as a honeymoon. "König? You're leaving too?"

He straightens his back and stretches his arms forward, shrugging. "Yeah, Soap invited me over."

As if on cue, Keegan and Ghost both exit their rooms with matching bags as König, all looking ready for relaxation. I stare at them pointedly. "Wait... You're all leaving to Soap's place?"

Keegan brings his bag near the door. "I mean, yeah. Have you even tried his sister's food? It's like when you've been walking for hours straight and you finally get a sip of water. It's heavenly." He says, matter-of-factly.

I feel a bit guilty now, as I see everyone bringing their bags outside and the look of slight disappointment on Soaps face. "Y/N, if you feel the need to train, you do know I have an open space, yeah? We'll be alone. The eight of us. Plus, the little ones would be in school and Fae would be at work. So, it'll just be the gang." He says this quietly as not to try further to make me disagree.

Ghost then returns inside and looks around the room before looking at me. "So, where's your bag?"

"My bag?"

"Are you not coming?" His fisted hands lower from his hips down to his sides as he raises an eyebrow. He then looks at Soap. "You didn't ask her? I thought I told you to."

"I did, she just doesn't want to."

"Well, why the hell does she not want to?"

"Because she's weird."

"Um, guys? I'm literally standing right here." I say with a halfhearted glare at the both of them. I stare into Soaps pleading eyes before closing my own and sighing. "Fine, fine. I'll go to your house. Just, wait for me while I pack my bag, okay?"

Soap nods eagerly as he runs outside. Ghost stays back. "Want some help?"

"Oh, no, it's alright."

"You sure?" 

Moving my hair to cover my face and shrugging, I turn around and head to my room. "I mean, you can if you want."

He doesn't even skip a beat as he strides along side me. "It's only like, three days. I don't need to pack much."

"Well, it's Johnny that we're talking 'bout. That man gets his clothes fucked up every fifteen minutes. You should pack a couple extra fits, just in case."

"Huh, okay." I mumble.

I pick out a pair of grey sweatpants, a white tank top, skinny black jeans, a dark red laced tank top, a skirt and a sweater. I also took out a few pairs of undergarments, a swimsuit and a lot of jackets and scarves because Soap's house is literally on a snowy mountain.