Six: Heartbreaker. Part Two.

Later, Athena was back at Melora's house...

"Sergeant Athena, you came."

"Uh, I was under the impression that, uh, you were having distress?" Athena asked.

"I was having a moment. I wanted to thank you for your kind words earlier."

Athena walked after her, and Melora accidentally spilled her drink on her.

"Oh, my God. Oh, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, no, no. It's fine. It's fine. I... I appreciate the thought. Um, may I use your restroom and then go?" Athena asked.

"Of course you're working. I'm sorry. It's just down the hall to the left."

Athena stood in the bathroom, turning the tap on

"There's ammonia under the sink. That works really well on blood."

Athena looked back at the door, opening the cabinet, and found countless pill bottles.

She walked over to the shower, moving the shower curtain, and found blood.

"Melora. I'm gonna need to get, uh, your ex-boyfriend's phone number for my report." Athena says, placing her hand on her gun.

She unlocked the bathroom door, stepping out of the bathroom with her gun.

"Melora?" Asked Athena.

She walked towards a room, switching the light on, and found Ted's body.

Suddenly, Melora appeared behind her, putting a gun to the back of her neck.

"Wish you hadn't gone in there. The superglue's still drying. It isn't ready yet."

Back with Buck and Ashleigh, they were sitting at the table, and a waiter was discussing the drinks...

"Think this'll work?" Asked Buck.

"I'd actually recommend this one, sir. Full-bodied red. Pair nicely with both of your meals."

"Fantastic. That's what we'll go with." Buck says.

Ashleigh's Voice-Over: "He's so cute. Oh, God, I wonder if he'll ask to see my ID. What if he asks to see his and not mine?"