Nine: Trapped.

Ashleigh's Voice-Over: "People are resilient. I think we're designed that way. It's embedded in our DNA to forge ahead, soldier on. It's a whole lot easier to do with an army at your back. Sometimes it feels like we're on our own. It might even feel like the world is conspiring against us at times. A test to see just how much we can take. How do you get out? How do you break the cycle?"

In the morning, a homeless man was sleeping in the bins when he was woken by it shaking.

911 operator: "911. What's your emergency?"

Man: "Help me! I'm stuck in a garbage truck!"

The fire truck sped down the road, chasing after the garbage truck...

Ashleigh and Hen was in the ambulance.

"What's this dude's problem? He can obviously hear us!" Ashleigh shouted, grabbing the microphone to speak to the fire truck.

"She's right. Can't he hear us?" Buck asked, driving the fire truck.

Ashleigh overtakes them, speeding up to the truck.

"Well, she's taken matters into her own hands." Bobby says.

Ashleigh jerked the ambulance in front of the garbage truck, making it stop.

Ashleigh climbed out of the ambulance.

"What the hell?"

"You've got a guy trapped inside, inside the compactor." Ashleigh tells him.

"That's impossible, lady."

"Not impossible. He dialed 911 from inside." She says.

"No, I mean, that's not possible. We haven't even picked up any garbage yet."

"Wait, what?" Ashleigh asked.

"You've got the wrong truck. She's empty."

"What's going on?" Buck asked, walking over to Ashleigh with Bobby.

"It's the wrong truck. Uh, thank you. Carry on. Let's go!" Ashleigh shouted, running over to the ambulance.

Athena pulled up outside another garbage truck, and Athena told them where it was.

"That's freaking two blocks away!" Ashleigh shouted, starting the engine and flooring it.

"Whoa, Ash!" Hen shouted, holding onto her seat.

Back with Athena, she got out of the car and ran over to the truck...

"Turn it off! Turn off the compactor now! Turn off the compactor!" She shouted.

He pressed the button quickly.

"There's someone inside." She tells him.

"What?"

"The Dumpster. He was asleep." She says.

"How was I supposed to know he was sleeping in one of the Dumpsters?"