Nine: Trapped. Part Two.

Later, Buck was sitting in the locker room at the firehouse...

"Thought you and Ash had the morning off. Weren't you supposed to be up in a blimp or something?" Bobby asked.

"Hot air balloon. Uh, she bailed on me. Uh, she had to go do something."

"Is she all right?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. Look, I'm... I'm super into her. You know, she is... she's really smart, and when she makes fun of me, it doesn't actually make me feel bad. She has her own money. The sex is... insane."

"Oh, here I thought she had great hair or really nice eyes." Bobby said.

"She's the perfect woman. This is the second week in a row that our day off has been screwed up."

"Well, people who are great, Buck, tend to have full lives, and Ashleigh's just the best." Bobby says.

"I'm starting to think maybe... no. She's great and amazing. You're right. I just want us to have fun, but I'm also trying not to be that guy who jumps into bed with every girl he meets. She deserves better. I just think maybe I should find something that is a little less... adult."

"Look, all those things that you feel when you're with Ash... the closeness, intimacy, and trust... those things don't come for free. And Ashleigh trusts you more than anyone here. Everyone's gonna come with some baggage. I think your problem is that you're hoping to pull her out of whatever it is that's got her trapped. That's not gonna happen. What she needs is for you to step inside with her and keep her company." Bobby tells him.

The next morning, a guy lit a lighter, using it as a source of light

"What took you so long?" Cecil asked.

"It takes as long as it takes, Cecil; I'm doing the best I can."

"Are you sure... are you sure you weren't followed?" Asked Cecil.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"How sure? Winslow. Winslow, how sure?" Cecil asked.

"I'm very sure!"

"That's good. That's... that's very good." Cecil tells him.

"Circled the block three times, I'm sure."

"Did you get the bread, Winslow?" Asked Cecil.

"I think my jacket's sn..."

"Winslow, be careful. Winslow!" Cecil shouted.

Abby: "911. What's your emergency?"

Man: "Please, help! I think my brother has been crushed. Please send help."

Abby: "Where are you calling from, sir?"

Man: "I think he set off one of the booby traps."

Abby: "Sorry, did you say booby traps?"