Ten: A Whole New You.

It was the day of Abby's mother's funeral...

Ashleigh was standing beside Buck, and he kissed her head.

Abby's Voice-Over: "Who are you? Are you the same person you've always been? If you'd asked me a week ago, I would have had an easy answer. But a pulmonary embolism came in the middle of the night, taking my mother and my certainty."

Ashleigh unlocked her door, walking in, and Buck followed her, closing the door behind him.

She signed, falling back on the couch.

Over the next few days, Abby changed her mother's room into a dining room.

Ashleigh called Abby, and they talked on the phone for hours about her mom and their memories together.

She placed her phone down, putting a hand on her head, and he sat down beside her, putting his arm around her.

911 operator: "911. What's your emergency?"

Woman: "Help me! My husband's going mental. I've locked myself in the loo."

"I will break down this door."

Athena walked through the front door.

"Bloody hell, go away!"

"Sir, hands in the air." Athena said.

"Just open the door, honey." He says, banging his hand against the door.

"Sir, hands in the air." Athena says, grabbing his hands and cuffing them behind his back.

"What? What the hell are you doing? I didn't do anything." He said.

"All right, we'll sort this out later." Athena says, passing him over to the other officer.

"There's something happening to my wife."

Athena knocked on the door.

"Miss, LAPD here. Are you all right? Everything's okay. Your husband's out of the house. I'm not gonna let him hurt you." Athena says.

The bathroom door was unlocked, then opened.

"I don't know what set him off. He's acting absolutely bonkers. He never goes mad like this."

"Sit down." Said Athena.

The woman began hiccuping.

"Wow, those are some world-class hiccups." Athena said.

"I'm sorry, it's so embarrassing. I woke up half nine with a migraine, had a spot of tea, and they just started. An hour later, and I can't get rid of them."

"Okay, can you tell me what happened?"

The firefighters arrived, and Ashleigh and Bobby ran up the stairs.

"Domestic call. Guy got into it with this wife. Claims she threw a picture frame at his head."

"I'm not claiming anything. That's what happened. Forget about me. There's something going on with my wife." Said David.