Chapter 1:Hi There Little One

Heeseung's POV

I was sitting at my office reviewing some of my files on my recent patients, until I heard a knock on my door. I get up my chair and went to open the door.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee"

I was taken a back to be greeted by a pair of police officers.

"Good morning officers what brings you here?. "Heeseung said with a questioning look

"Sorry to bother you Mr.Lee but we need your help with a patient that we found" The police said with sincerity in his look.

"It's ok officer,I wasn't doing anything at this time,anyways where is this patient that you are talking about".

"We left him at the station with our chief, we will escort you there Mr.Lee" The police said.

"Give me a minute,I'll go get ready" Heeseung said then closed the door.

After minutes of waiting Heeseung finally walk out of the room wearing a black slack and a white long sleeved polo one button down.

"Alright I'm ready, let's go" Heeseung said while walking to his car.

"Just follow us Mr.Lee" one of the police officer said while getting in their car.

And just like that they drove to the police station with Heeseung following them from behind.

Jake's POV

I was playing with my toys in my house where my parents left me, because they're tired of me having a little space. The house looks kinda creepy cuz of the dirt's and webs,I dunno how to clean them,and I'm afraid of spiders,well to be honest I'm mostly afraid everything.

The house was quite until I was startled by a bang on my door.

"Is someone inside!! Open the door now!!" Someone screamed from the outside

I don't know what to do, I hid under the table as I heard them kicking the door open,I kept quite as I hear them enter the house.

"Find the boy immediately!!" I heard one of them said. As the others search the house to look for me.

I heard footsteps approaching the table,as I couldn't move my body , because I was too afraid.

"Found you!!" Sir he's here!!, one of them shouts as he drag me towards the one they call "chief".

"W-wh-who are y-you guys"

"Don't worry boy, you're in good arms" The man said, "take him to the station" he ordered the others as they take me outside where I saw so many cars.

No one's POV

"W-where a-are you t-taking me", Jake said as he shakes in fear as he was being drag by strangers inside their car, "p-please don't h-hurt me" Jake said as they get in the car.

"Don't worry little one we won't hurt you, were  here to help you okay" the police woman said while driving

"Y-you won't h-hurt me?" Jake said confuse of what's happening.

"No we won't, we won't hurt you like your parents did, we will take you to someone who will take good care of you". Jake tilts his head in confusion, the police woman only smiles at the cute sight of the boy in the back.

The ride went like that until they reach the police station and the police woman told Jake to wait inside a certain room with a bed where Jake sat and kept on wondering what's going to happen to him now. He is happy because at least he is not in the creepy house anymore but Jake kept wondering if he's gonna stay here forever, or will they give him to someone just like the police woman said, Jake's thoughts were running wild until he heard someone enter.

He turned around to see who it was

"Hi there little one" a tall guy said as he entered the room.

"W-who are y-you mister" Jake said with confusion and worry written on his face.

End of Chapter 1