Chapter 2: You're mine Now

Heeseung's POV

We arrived at the police station and the police guided me to a room, I open the door and peek at the room that's when I saw a boy sitting at the edge of the bed while swinging his feet

*Cute*

By the looks of him and the way he acts I can already tell that he has a little space

"Hi there little one" I said to the certain boy

"W-who are y-you mister" the boy said and I can see in his eyes that he is scared.

I Approach him and sat next to him "Don't be scared I don't bite" I said assuring him.

"Can you tell me your name little one" I said while looking at him

"Jaehyun,sim jaehyun,bwut you can call mwe jake. He said then he looks at me. And I swear to God something inside me exploded when I got a clear view of him.

His pretty eyes,perfect nose,plump rose lips,everything about this boy is captivating that he can have your eyes pinned at him,so perfect he ressembles ...."An Angel".

"O-okay how old are you Jake"I asked giving him a warm smile to ease him.

"I-im 10 but people said that I look like 19 years old" he said pouting

Well at least I know his little age,but I have to study him to know his real age, I thought while looking at the floor.

I looked up and I saw him looking around the room blinking multiple times, I saw his eyes widen when his eyes landed on me.

"Who the hell are you,where am i" he said looking at me furiously. I was left in shock well I guess he's back to his normal space.

"Answer me" he said raising his voice

"Calm down Jake, I'm Heeseung let's talk first can we?" I asked as he began to calm down.

Jake's POV

My head hurts as I blinked my eyes, sh"t I guess I went on my little space again I looked around this unfamiliar room,until my eyes landed on someone. A man.

"Who the hell are you,where am i" I tensed up startling the man. He looks at me confusely but then his confusement turned into a smile, ughh why is he just smiling and not answering me

"Answer me" I shouted at him as he's smile disappeared. "Calm down Jake, I'm heeseung let's talk first,Can we?. He said as I calm myself down,but how does he know my name?.

No one's POV

Jake and Heeseung talks for a couple of hours, mostly Heeseung asking Jake about some details in Jake's life.

"So Jake how did you get your little space and do you live alone in that house where are your parents" Heeseung asked Jake with curiousity in his eyes.

"I got my little space when I was 5 years old at first my parents were okay with it but they got a little disappointed tho,then when I was 12 years old they got tired of my little space. One they left they said they'll just be on a business trip but they never came back I was alone for 7 years I had no one.Just my self. Jake said as he began to tear up remembering how his own parents abandoned him.

"I'm sorry to hear that"Heeseung said rubbing Jake's back,it hurts him seeing the younger cry.

"Why am I here anyway?,can I go home now?". Jake said wiping the tears in his eyes

"Oh, Yeah about that the police brought you here as they were investigating you for a long time,as they got curious why someone is still living in a rusty house,and that house doesn't have any title for the land anyways,your parents must have taken it with them." Heeseung explained to Jake

"So what now? Where am I gonna live now?"Jake asked Heeseung still confused of the situation.

"And that's why they called me to take care of you" Heeseung said.

"You?Take care of me?"Jake said reassuring Heeseung

"Yep, so from now on, you will be living with me ,I will take care of you, and you are my responsibility now ,YOU SIM JAEHYUN ARE MINE NOW". Heeseung said while smiling. Loving how the younger reacts to what he said.

Jake's cheeks turned into a shade of pink hearing this words from the older. Heeseung just claimed Jake as his, Jake was speechless. Which Heeseung noticed.

"Oh yeah,I forgot to ask how old are you in your normal space?" Heeseung asked

"I'm 20 in my normal space" Jake answered," I want to ask also,how old are you Heeseung"

"I'm 22" Heeseung answered.

"Oh, so your older than me"

"Yup"

"Is it okay if I call you hyungieee or heesungiee, which one do you prefer hyung" the younger said jumping out of excitement.

"Even in your normal space you still act like a little"Heeseung said as he chuckles because of the youngers cuteness.

"No I don't " Jake said smacking the olders shoulder.

"Okay fine" Heeseung chuckles

"You didn't answer my question hyung" Jake whined.

"You can call me whatever you want pup"Heeseung said ruffling Jake's hair.

"Okay then I'll call youuu....Heesungiee"Jake said smiling brightly, which melted heeseung's heart.

"Alright it's getting late we should get going"Heeseung said as he stand up.

"Where?" Jake asked

"To my house silly ,you're living with me remember"Heeseung chuckles

Heeseung and Jake bid their goodbyes to the chief and the officers before they exited the police station,they're now on the way to heeseung's car,"Jake by chance did you bring any clothes with you" Heeseung asked.

"No I haven't and besides I only have 5 pair of clothes in the house" Jake said pouting

"Okay then we'll shop for your clothes tomorrow" Heeseung said

"I can't disagree even thought I want to hyung , I have no choice,I don't have any clothes with me". Jake said

As they reach heeseung's car, the older open the door for Jake to get in,then went into the driver's seat, He buckled Jake's seatbelt even though the younger said that he could do it himself, Heeseung still insisted.

Heeseung started the car and drove to his house. Ahem,their house to be exact,Heeseung couldn't stop smiling at the thought of having Jake in his house,he won't be lonely anymore, he looked to his side just to see that Jake had already fallen asleep.

"Don't worry jakey I will take good care of you" Heeseung said before focusing his eyes back on the road.

End of chapter 2.