Chapter 10: Bad Puppy

No one's POV

Heeseung went downstairs and he saw Jake sitting on the couch watching TV, he sat down next to the younger as he embrace him in his arms. Jake noticed the olders behavior.

"Your hugging me like there no tomorrow" Jake chuckles"is there something wrong hyung" Jake asked as he looked at the older.

"It's nothing pup I just can't get enough of you" Heeseung said hugging Jake more tightly. Jake only kissed the olders forehead

"Love?" Heeseung said "hmm" Jake only hummed in response.

"Why are you so beautiful" the older said chuckling.

"Yah,I'm not that beautiful hyungiee" Jake whined feeling shy from the sudden compliment that he got from the older.

They continued to sit on the sit on the couch as they watched some BL series, Heeseung was still hugging Jake who is sitting on Heeseung lap.

"Hyungiee look at the guy isn't he handsome" Jake said pointing at the TV.

"Heyy, I thought I am the only handsome guy in your eyes" Heeseung whined.

"I just complimented the guy, stop acting like a child hyung" Jake said

"But still I don't want you laying your eyes on other guys and complimenting them" Heeseung said pouting.

"But what if a guy walk up to me and complimented me then" Jake reasoned crossing his arms.

Heeseung's expression change upon hearing what the younger just said.

*Chuckles*"oh believe me pup they won't dare to come to talk or to even come near you once they saw me" Heeseung said grinning.

"Why would they be scared of you?"Jake asked but the older only hugged Jake tightly.

"You didn't answer my question hyung" Jake said as he escape from the olders grip.

"C'mon pup come here I'm still enjoying your scent" Heeseung whined. "It's nothing so stop worrying about things,okay" Heeseung reassured the younger.

"It better be nothing" Jake said getting out of the couch and heading upstairs.

Heeseung was still in the couch sulking because he didn't get what he wanted,but he had other plans. He turned the TV off and headed towards his room to take a bath after he finished he changed into his shorts not wearing anything above,he went out of his room and knocked on Jake's door.

Heeseung and Jake have separate rooms but they always sleep together due to the reason that Heeseung keeps on insisting to sleep on Jake's room, Jake on the other hand didn't complain as he was enjoying the older',s sweetness.

"Love?" Heeseung knocked through Jake's door " come in" heeseung heard Jake through the door.

Jake's POV

I was laying down on my bed when I heard a knock

"Love?" I heard Heeseung hyung knocking

"Come in" I said signalling him to come in

Heeseung hyung entered,but I was flustered to see him entering the room topless,ugh this man.

"Hyungg!" I said covering my face as he walks closer to me.

"What's the matter love?,don't act like you haven't seen me naked before" I heard him say as he walks closer to me, my hands were still covering my face until he grabs it uncovering my face.

"Stop covering your face I know you like it" he said moving his face closer to mine.

"H-hyung I k-know what y-your planning to do, s-stop it" I said trying to push him away put he grabbed both of my hands pinning them to both sides of my head.

"I'm afraid I can't pup,especially when your looking this cute under me" he said as I saw him smirking at me.

"Hyu-" I was cut off when he suddenly started grinding against me.

"Hyung? I call you love but keep calling me hyung, that's so unfair me amore" he said as he continues to grind on me. He let go of my hand as his hand travels down to my shorts.

"H-hyung s-stop ~a-aahh~" I moaned as i felt him palming me through my shorts.

"I said stop calling me hyung,but your being a brat, I want you to call me love" he said as he slids his hand inside my shorts grabbing my length as he stroke it.

"H-hyu-Love p-please s-top"I said begging him as he continues to stroke me even faster.
"P-please l-love ~ngh~ s-stop ~a-ahaa~"

"That's more like it,keep calling me that". He said as he stopped stroking me, leaving me a panting mess.

"Your saying you want me to stop but your body says otherwise" he said as he stared down at my still visible erection.

"Noo,stop it! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!" I shouted out of embarrassment but I soon regretted it as he pinned me again into the bed. He Smashed his lips aggressively into mine as he entered his tongue I didn't even try to tongue fight with him as I was scared that he will go harder on me besides I'll loose anyway.

He parted his lips on mine, as he stared down at me who is still panting,gasping for air but I was cut off when he entered his finger into my parted lips while I was panting.

~gck~achgh~ I tried to say a word but It was blocked by his fingers still fingering my mouth, as he was just staring down at me while smirking as if he was enjoying seeing me being manhandled by him.

"How dare you shout at me, bad puppy I'm gonna make you bark my name tonight" he said chuckling.

My eyes started to water as his fingers were still fingering my mouth I tried uttering a word but it wont come out,he just keeps moving his fingers on my mouth while his other hand made its way to my hole I can feel him rubbing his fingers.

"Looks like I'm gonna have fun punishing you pup, and this is your first punishment so I hope you're ready,I'll make you remember to never raise your voice at me again or else you'll end up like this again whining like a scared puppy under my control" he said as he entered one finger to my hole "~gawk~".

End of chapter 10

Ooooooo looks like something roughs gonna happen in the next chaptah.🧐