Chapter 12: Someone's Back

Heeseung's POV

I woke up feeling the bedside empty as I opened my Jake was nowhere to be seen, I head downstairs to see him cooking something in the kitchen.

"Morning love" I greeted him as he looked back and smiled at me.

"Good morning love" he replied with the brightest smile that could melt someone's heart."sit down this is almost ready" he added.

No one's POV

The couple is enjoying each other's company as they were eating, but it was soon disturb by a knock on their door.

"I got it" Jake said as he gets up and went to the door.

"Haloooooo~" A fox eyed male greeted as Jake opened the door. "Hi sun come on in" Jake said letting sunoo in as they head through the dining table where Heeseung is still eating.

"Morning hee" sunoo greeted as Heeseung just hummed in response.

"What brings you here sun" Jake asked out of curiosity.

"I've come to pick you up to help me buy some groceries at the convenience store" sunoo answered smiling.

"Oh,why so sudden" Jake said tilting his head in confusion.

"Sunghoon was supposed to accompany and help me, but he said he have some urgent work to do,Soo... I thought maybe you could help me.Pleasee jakeyyy" Sunoo pleaded.

"Alright,I'll help you I need some shopping time anyway" Jake said but Heeseung was frowning hearing Jake's answer.

"Yahhh,I didn't allow you though" Heeseung said sulking.

"Hyungg~ you can't just keep me in here I have to go outside too, and besides don't worry I can take care of myself and sunoo's with me" Jake reasoned.

"Fine but if anything happens to My Jake it won't be good for you Kim sunoo" Heeseung said agreeing.

"*Gulp*ofcourse don't worry I'll take care of him, let's gooooo jakey" sunoo said dragging Jake to the front door.

Sunoo and Jake got out of the mansions area as they ride inside sunoo's car "wow you have a lot to buy sun,what are these for?" Jake asked as he looked at sunoo's grocery list.

"Sure is but don't worry well buy some ice cream once we're done hehe" sunoo chuckled parking his car as they arrived at the grocery store.

[Time Skip]

Sunoo and Jake we're done with the groceries as they carried the bags on their way out as they head to the parking lot.

"Oh shit, jakey can you hold these bags for me, I really have to use the restroom" sunoo said as he handed the bags to Jake.

"Sure,ayahhh don't take too long"Jake said as he watched sunoo dash his way to the restrooms.

Jake was just standing and waiting for sunoo when he suddenly felt a towel covering his face,he let out a muffled groan until it was all black out for Jake.

Meanwhile When sunoo got out of the restrooms he was puzzled to see that Jake was nowhere to be found and the bags were on the floor. Sunoo began to panick and called sunghoon"H-hoon j-jake is gone" sunoo said trembling as he holds his phone talking to sunghoon,"what!? What do you mean gone?"sunghoon replied with concern on his voice"we-we just got out of the grocery store,then I f-feel like using the restrooms and when I got back Jake w-was g-gone,p-please Hoon c-come here please"sunoo trembled as tears began to escape his eyes.

Sunghoon arrived in about some minutes as  sunoo told him everything in details"if that's the case maybe we should check the CCTV's" sunghoon suggested which sunoo agreed as they both head to the securities asking them if they could have a view of the CCTV from the parking lot area.

The securities approved as they watched the CCTV seeing Jake got taken away by a bunch of masked men's.

"Sh*t! This must be what hee is warning me about goddamnit!!" Sunghoon said tuggging his hair out of frustration.

"W-what do you mean" sunoo asked seeing the frustration out of sunghoon.

"We have to call Heeseung,and this won't be good"sunghoon said grabbing his phone out of his pocket dialing Heeseung's number.

"Hee come here right now" sunghoon said on the phone.

"What?why?"Heeseung on the other line said in confusion.

"Jake was taken away"sunghoon said as he gulped knowing the next thing that will happen.

"WHAT!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE GET KIDNAPPED!!!!" Heeseung shouted on the phone.

"He was taken away by these masked men come here and see the footage,one of these men's must be the one that's been stalking you and Jake. Come here now"sunghoon said hangging up.

On other hand after Heeseung heard what sunghoon said he couldn't help his frustration and strated throwing everything that he could grab at his office "s-sir",his secretary said peeking through the door but soon regretted it as she saw Heeseung about to throw the vase to her,luckily she got out quickly and closed the door running away.

Heeseung was furious as he got out of his office pushing everyone that's blocking his way"STOP BLOCKING MY FUCKING WAY OR YOULL NEVER SEE THE SUNLIGHT AGAIN!!!,WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU LOOKING AT GO BACK TO WORK!!!" Heeseung said as he stormed out of the hospital leaving everyone shaking in fear.

He head to his car and drive in a fast manner not caring if he bumped into another car or even someone.

He parked his car as he got out and dashed inside the security area of the store"SHOW ME THE F*CKING FOOTAGE!!" Heeseung shouted as he stormed in the room scaring the securities.

"Here it is sir" the security said as they showed him the footage.

"HOW THE HELL DID HE GOT KIDNAPPED, WHAT KIND OF SECURITY DOES THIS PLACE HAVE, YOU GUYS HAVE ONE JOB!!!" Heeseung shouted.

"W-were sorry m-mister lee" the securities apologized bowing their head as they know who Heeseung is.

"Calm down hee"sunghoon said patting heeseung's shoulder.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!!"Heeseung shouted.

"I want you to track this bullshits, I want their head hanged off the wall. Heeseung told sunghoon with a grin on his face.

"B-but h-hee I thought we already stopped doing this kind of things" sunghoon said scared about heeseungs behavior.

"Oh,we did, but this shitheads pushed me through my limits, so I let's show them who they're messing with, track them now tell Jay and the rest, this will be easy". Heeseung said as they exited the room and went to their cars.

Jake's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head my vision was still blurry but I'm sure this is not my room or heeseung's house, then I started to hear footsteps approaching the door.

"W-who are y-you!,What d-do you w-want from me!!"I shouted as my vision was coming back to normal only for me to see that I was tied in a chair, just then I saw a familiar figure approaching me.

"W-what!? N-no! You bastard what do you want from me now!!!

"Easy boy that's not a way to talk to your father isn't it.

End of chapter 12