Chapter 9: Hiding Something?

No one's POV

Heeseung and Jake are currently at the park walking as the sunshine hit their faces, Heeseung was still bothered by the guy he saw, but he decided to shrug it off for now he looked into his side to see Jake feeling the breeze.

"Having fun pup" Heeseung said chuckling.

"The wind is just relaxing hyungie" Jake said as he skip around like a child.

"Are you in your little space again" Heeseung said jokingly.

"Yah! Meanie I'm not". Jake said the older just laughs at the younger's reaction.

As the two of them kept walking they pass by a corndog stall which immediately caught the younger's attention.

"Hyung! Hyung! Can we buy one please" Jake asked jumping in excitement.

"Ofcourse pup" Heeseung said taking out his wallet.

"Hello sir which one would you like" the stall holder asked

"We'll get 1 each from all of it" the older answered.

"Isn't that too many hyungiee" Jake said pouting.

"Oh, trust me we can finish all this besides it's your first time eating a corndog right" Heeseung said as he pat Jake's head.

"Here you go sir" the stall holder said giving their orders, "Thank you here keep the change". Heeseung said as he gave the money to the stall holder. They also bought some tanghulu and cupcakes from other stalls.

Heeseung and Jake placed a picknick blanket on the grass area of the park, they place every food that they brought as they sit down.

"Come here pup" Heeseung said laying down signalling Jake to lay down next to him.

"Eieee! Hyung the corndog are getting cold let's eat already get up" Jake said rejecting heeseung's gestures.

"Fine. Just come here then" Heeseung said as he gets up and pat his lap signalling Jake to sit on his lap.

"Nuh uh nope don't want to" Jake said crossing his arms.

"Are you disobeying me" Heeseung said raising his eyebrows"come here".

"Fine fine" Jake said getting up and setting himself to sit on Heeseung lap as his arms were still crossed.

"Good boy" the older said kissing the back of Jake's neck as the younger felt shivers.

"Let's eat hyungiee I want the corndog first" Jake said grabbing the corndog and taking a bite. "Hyung say 'ahh'", Jake said feeding Heeseung "hmm! This is actually good" the older said.

"I know right hyung, this is delicious I only get to smell them back then as I wandered the streets,I don't really have the money to buy them before" Jake said finishing his corndog.

The older only stared at Jake feeling sad for the younger that he didn't get what he wanted as a kid.

"I still don't get it how can your parents leave you alone pup" Heeseung said caressing Jake hair as he spun Jake around making Jake face him as the younger was still sitting on his lap.

"I guess they hate me so much"Jake said pouting "but that's okay I already accepted that they won't comeback, and besides I already have you hyung, you won't leave me won't you" Jake looked at Heeseung with his puppy eyes.

The older only chuckles "how do you expect me to leave when I am this obsessed with you love" heeseung said burying his face in the crook of Jake's neck inhaling the younger's scent the younger's cheeks suddenly turned into a shade of pink due to the olders actions.

"Let's just continue eating hyung" Jake said getting out of Heeseung lap only to be pulled back again. "And who said you can get off my lap" the older said giving the younger a teasing look.

"Hyunggg stop it you how much affect you have on me" Jake said pouting.

"I don't know. How much do I affect you love" Heeseung chuckles as he moves his face closer to the younger's.

"Stop it hyungie" Jake giggled as Heeseung rubs his nose against the younger.

"You know I bought you a lot of food, so wasn't I suppose to get a reward from you love" Heeseung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yahh, no more, your gonna go too hard again" Jake said pouting.

"I know you like it, you asked for it anyway" Heeseung said in a teasing tone.

"Stop it lee Heeseung" Jake smacks heeseung's shoulder. The older only chuckles as he continues to hug the younger who is still on his lap.

Heeseung POV

I was hugging the love of my life as he lay his head won on my shoulder I still couldn't believe that I own something thats like some sort of an angel I continued to to admire him until I saw someone behind the trees watching us the same man that I also saw outside my house.

"That's it I'm really pissed off now,your dead" I  said in a low voide but I guess Jake heard it.

"What is it hyungiee" he asked looking at me.

"Nothing love just a bird trying to eat our food" I know it's a stupid and dum reason but I don't want him to know.

"I think we should head home now love, it's already noon and it's getting hot in here" I said.

"Okay,But what about our food" he asked me while getting ready to leave.

"We'll just put them in the refrigerator when we get home, give it to me I'll hold them" I said grabbing the food boxes in his hands.

"Let's go" I said as we finished cleaning up our leftovers.

We walked to my car as I open the door letting Jake get inside and I got into the driver's seat driving away from the park.

(Timeskip) still Heeseung POV

As we got home I immediately went upstairs as Jake was on the couch downstairs watching TV.

I grabbed my phone calling sunghoon "hello Hoon any lead on who that man is" I asked him.

"Yes he is 'sun jungmin' but there's still no lead who he works for or why he is spying on you and Jake " sunghoon said on the phone.

"Then we'll find out ourselves then listen to me hoon inform jay this will get dirty" I told him.

"Woah!,are you sure hee but what if Jake finds out" sunghoon said and I can tell  that his worried.

"He won't know Hoon, he is clueless about this" I said reasoning.

"I was just making sure that Jake won't know what we really are hee, you don't want him running away from you aren't you" sunghoon warned.

"Don't worry I got everything planned out,bye now Jake is waiting for me downstairs" I said hugging up and headed downstairs

End of chapter 9

I'm sorry I know it took soooo Loong for me to update y'all I was busy with my academics lately,but it's worth it as I was one of the honor students HOORAYYY🎉🎊 TO ME,anyways I'm back I hope you enjoyed this chapter LOVE YALLL MY READERS😘🥰👉👈❤️