Chapter 4: My Ikeau

No one's POV

As the two arrive at the mall, Jake excitedly got out of the car dragging Heeseung towards the mall's entrance. Jake was mesmerized, this is the youngers first time entering a mall

"Hyung there's so many stuffs" Jake said jumping in excitement.

"Let focus on your clothes first, then I'll buy you whatever you want. Heeseung said dragging the younger towards different stores, Gucci,Channel,Versace,Celine, The younger is unaware of how much those clothes were until he saw the price at the counter.

"Hyungggg!!, You didn't tell those clothes that I picked were that expensive" Jake whined
"Now I feel guilty" Jake added, Heeseung only laughed at the younger's reaction.

"You don't have to feel guilty pup, and besides it not that expensive." Heeseung said.

"And didn't I already told, no matter how expensive it is, If you want it just tell me I'll give to you without any hesitation" Heeseung added.

Jake was too overwhelmed by the olders words, his eyes started to fall joyful tears.

"Why are you crying pup" Heeseung asked worry visible in his voice.

"It's just that, never in my life has anyone made me feel that I was loved. Jake said sobbing.

"Thank you hyungg, for taking me in and making me feel loved. Jake added

"This is just the start pup, I will make you feel love everyday you spend with me" Heeseung said engulfing the younger in his arms.

"I wanna go home heeseungiiee, Im tired" Jake yawned.

"Do you want hyunggie to carry you pup?" Heeseung asked. Jake hummed in response.

Heeseung carried Jake to the car, He gently put the younger down,and went into the driver's seat beside the younger, then dorve to his mansion.

As they arrive, Heeseung carried Jake upstairs and tuck the younger in laying beside him.

"Goodnight night Jakey" Heeseung said kissing the younger's forehead. Then drifted off to sleep.

Time skip ( 7:30 am )

Jake woke up, feeling an empty side as he opened his eyes to see that Heeseung is not in the bed anymore.

He got up the bed and went downstairs, he was greeted with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

He went ot the kitchen to see Heeseung cooking.

"Good morning pup" Heeseung greeted.

The younger only stared at him blankly, head tilting.

It took Heeseung minutes to finally realized that the younger is in his little space again

"Come here jakey" Heeseung approached the younger.

"Hyungieee I'm hungry" Jake said.

"The food is almost ready jakey" Heeseung assured the younger.

Jake sat on the counter watching Heeseung cook. After minutes of waiting the food was already done.

"Eat up jakey" Heeseung said as he placed the pancakes in Jake's plate.

"What's this hyungiee" Jake said in confusion.

"Wait.... So you've never had pancakes before". Heeseung said in a surprise tone. The younger only shakes his head.

"Then what are you eating in the past 7 years that you were alone?. Heeseung asked with a worry visible on his face.

"I was stealing hyungiee,Im sorry I know it's what bad boys do but...if I don't steal I'll starve to death. The younger said lowering his head.

Anger and grief was visible in Heeseung eyes when he heard those words from the younger, how could someone left their child with no money, or even food to eat,considering that Jake has a little space condition, Heeseung taught in his head as he imagined all those years that the younger was alone wondering the streets stealing just to survive. He didn't even notice that Jake was already finished eating.

"You don't need to say sorry jakeu,you had no choice but to steal" Heeseung said reassuring the younger.

"Anyways let's forget the past, you're here with me now ,and no one or nothing is gonna take you away from me" Heeseung said embracing the younger in his arms "no one jakey no one"

Heeseung's POV

I was embracing Jake in my arms loving the feeling of him melting into my touch,unitl I heard him yawn.

"Do you wanna go back upstairs and cuddle little one" I asked him as he nods his head.

I lift him up putting the both of his legs on both sides of waist as he encircled his arms on my shoulder then rested his head in the crook of my neck, we went upstairs as I put him in the bed again laying beside him.

No one's POV

But Heeseung didn't sleep at all, all he did was admire the sleeping beauty in his arms.

"I meant what I said my ikeau, I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME... NEVER" Heeseung said tightening his grip on the youngers waist,as if the younger would disappear if he loosen his hold onto him.

End of chapter 4