Chapter 6: My love

No one's POV

"Are you sure pup? I might loose control"
Heeseung smirk. Jake just nooded dumbly.

Heeseung once again smashed his lips on the younger's soft once loving the sounds that was coming out of the younger as he continued to devour him pinning both of the youngers hand taking full control. He then slid down from the younger's lips to the younger's neck biting it leaving marks all over the younger's neck.

"~mhhmmn nghnn~ hyunggg~" Jake moaned as he felt Heeseung bit his neck. The younger was loving every second of it until Heeseung's phone rang. The older stopped and picked his phone out of his pocket, getting out of the bed as he answers the phone.

"Hello,mhm, yeah yeah I know it's urgent, I'll think about it. Jake heard Heeseung on the phone. But Jake was starting to get impatient the older is taking so long in that phone call, the younger wants to feel pleased again.

As Heeseung hang up the call, Jake instantly grab the olders collar pushing him onto the bed again, Jake sat on heeseung's lap and connected their lips again but more aggressive this time.

Heeseung's POV

I was surprise at Jake's sudden actions, I didn't expect him to be this aggressive, I can already feel myself getting hard as he continues to sit on my lap.

"~H-hyung I n-need you~ " Jake moaned into my ears. His moans sends vibration throughout my body, I grab his waist as he started to grind on me, making me feel more aroused.

"Fuck!, pup your ~ngh~ really ~hah~ turning me ~arhg~ on Fuck!....

No one's POV

"Fuck!, pup your ~ngh~ really ~hah~ turning me ~arhg~ on Fuck!.... Heeseung cursed as he rested his head on the beds headboard, loving the sensation of Jake's ass as the younger continues to grind on him.

Heeseung flips Jake as he was now on top of the younger. "Noooo Heeseuingiee" Jake whined at the sudden lost of pleasure.

"You really want me huh" Heeseung chuckles.

"Touch m-me H-hyung" Jake said in agony desperate for the older to please him again.

"Okay but you need to tell me when it hurts okay" Heeseung said.

Heeseung started  littering kisses all over the younger's neck down to the younger's collar bone as he reach for Jake shirt removing it and throwing it on the floor leaving with his shorts only "lay down pup" Heeseung said and Jake immediately laid down, Heeseung then started kissing the younger's chest sliding down to his stomach nipping it leaving mark all over Jake's chest and stomach,he then go back to kissing Jake's lips as he unbuttons his polo until it was only hanging on his shoulders he took off his belt as he slids down his pants and taking off Jake's short and boxer leaving them both completely naked.

"This is gonna hurt at first but don't worry the pain will be gone as you adjust yourself pup" Heeseung said as he positions himself bet ween the younger's legs aligning the tip of his cock into the younger's hole.

As Heeseung entered he began to thrust slowly waiting for Jake to adjust to his size

"~ahh h-hyung it h-hurts~nghn~" Jake moaned feeling the pain of being stretch by heeseung's length. Heeseung whispered soft words to Jake to ease the younger,"Fuck love you feel so good" Heeseung said as he fasten his phase."~aaahhhh~m-more~ngn~jake said as he felt no more pain being engulfed with pleasure,"h-hyung f-faster"~ahh~".Jake moaned, the older began to quicken his phase "Fuck ~argh~" Heeseung groans feeling Jake's wall clenching on his length "so tight love" Heeseung said as he grab the younger's waist to trust deeper into him.