Chapter 13: Taken Away

"Easy boy that's not a way to talk to your father isn't it." Jake's father said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"It's been a long time my boy" the man chuckles as he saw how Jake looks at him with an unreadable expression.

"I-i thought you were gone,WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME BACK MY LIFE IS ALREADY GOOD UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP!!!." Jake screamed out of anger, yet he received nothing but a slap from his father.

"YOU!!,You are the reason why your mother is gone now." Jake's father confess as Jake looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

"W-what e-eomma?". Jake stuttered as tears slowly fall out from his eyes.

"Our car crashed when we were on our way to our new house when we left you, you see THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING!! SICKNESS OF YOURS!!!."

"It's not my fault I was born like this." Jake cried but his father only grabs his hair lifting his head up making direct eye contact with him.

"Yes it it, ever since your mother gave birth to you, you brought nothing but bad luck to us. So now I'm making the most out of you". Jake's father said as he opened the door revealing someone in an all black outfit wearing a mask.

"Is this him?." the man in black asked

"Yes he is,now how much" Jake's father said smiling like a lunatic as he was talking to the man.

"Well he is a beauty so I guess 50 million." The man answered.

"All right then you can have him." Jake's father said.

"Wait?! What!?" Jake started to panick as the mysterious man walks closer to him.

"Wow your son really is a beauty, I'm gonna have so much fun with him." The man said as he put his hand on Jake's thighs.

Jake squirms but it was all useless as the man injected him with something that instantly turns his whole vision into black.

"Are you sure we won't be followed" The man said as he untied and lifted the unconscious Jake.

"Oh don't worry I've got everything covered" Jake's father said as the man left carrying Jake to his car.

"50 million damn well that useless child of mine, I never thought I can exchange him for something worth it." Jake's father said as he cheerfully got out of the abandoned building carrying the briefcase money with him.

As Jake's father was heading to his car he heard footsteps from afar as he was suddenly hit a baseball bat by someone from behind making him fall into the ground.

"You bitch!" ?

"Hee chill,okay we got him but where's Jake?". The fox eyed male said as he looked around the building but Jake was nowhere to be found.

"Don't bother sun, I know where he is" Heeseung said as he drags Jake's father inside his car.

"Really? How?"sunoo asked in confusion.

"Every clothes that Jake's has which I bought for him has a tracker in it." Heeseung explained which made sunoo drop his jaw.

"What! Seriously?, oh my god, like I know your obsessed with him but, putting tracker on Jake's clothes is on another level". Sunoo said in disbelieve of what he just heard.

"Hey! can you two to get in,we don't have much time" sunghoon interrupted as he ordered Heeseung and sunoo to get inside the car.

"Where to, hee?" Sunghoon asked starting the car.

"To the warehouse, Jungwon and Jay are waiting there they'll take care of this man as we follow where Jake is being taken to."
Heeseung said as sunghoon nods and drove to the warehouse.

Heeseung was silent the entire ride as he stared at Jake's unconscious father,he really wanna get his hands on the man, but he still have to follow where that man is taking Jake.

"Oh don't worry I'm not done with you yet, I'll make sure you'll never touch or even see Jake again."

End of chapter 13

Hey y'all,I'm really sorry it took me so so so so sooooooo looooonngggg to update I was really piled up with school works and exams damn these eyebags are visible now Mweheheh😂 but anyways it was all worth it I pass the exams and got a high grade. But I'm really sorry for the long wait y'all. Love yahh😘😍🤩