Chapter 14: Save Me

Jake's POV

I woke up at a place that's unfamiliar for me,it was a very large mansion but unlike heeseung's it was dark and kinda creepy.

I got out of the room and head to the halls

"Hello?" I yelled hearing my voice echo through the halls.

No one answered so I decided to roam around the place, which eventually leads me to this whole ballroom place.

"Woah,this place is huge" the ballroom was beautiful with so many statues and elegant curtains and the staircase is giving the main character entrance.

"Do you like it?." I heard someone spoke from behind.

"W-what w-who are you?." I asked as the man steps closer.

"I am your owner Jake your father already sold you to me" He said with that disgusting smirk on his face,ughh I really wish I have the strength to puch him right now.

"No you don't! I'm already owned by someone" I said crossing my arms.

"*Chuckles* who? That Heeseung guy, do you really think he will find you here, anyways I have guests coming tonight to celebrate".

"Celebrate what?" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"To celebrate our upcoming wedding" The man said as he grab my hand attempting to kiss it, but I yank my hand away.

"What the hell!!.No we won't, I don't even know you, And besides I already have someone to marry you fucker so don't eve-" My words were cut off when he suddenly grab me by the neck pulling me closer.

"Listen here pretty, I already paid a lot of money just to get you here,so don't be ignorant" he said as he tightens his grip on my neck.

"L-let me g-g-go"I said but he just Threw me on the floor.

"You better behave well with the guests tonight or else." He said walking away as I watched him disappear from the door.

"This man is a pain,I just hope I won't turn little at this situation" I said to myself as I tried calming myself down, I can't be scared because I'll turn little again.

"Heeseungiee please hurry" I said getting up and headed towards the room where I woke up at first,since I have no choice I can't escape, there are lots of guards my effort will just go to waste.

I'm sure Heeseung will come, he promised me that he wont let anyone take me away,and I'll hold on to that.

No one's  POV

"We're leaving tonight I already got Jake's location" Heeseung said as he got ready.

"But what about him" sunghoon said pointing at Jake's father whose bound to a chair.

"Oh yeah wait before we leave wake him up first won,I wanna have a little chat with him." Heeseung said as Jungwon wake the man up.

As soon as Jake's father woke up he began to panick seeing the 5 mens sorrounding him carrying a gun.

"Who the f*uck are you people" Jake's father shouted as he squirms trying to get out of the chair.

"Your wasting your strength, your gonna die anyways,but before that I'll get Jake first." Heeseung said as just laughs at the man.

"Jake?that good for nothing bad luck,oh please he'll just ruin your life just leave him be. Jake father said laughing and mocking Jake.

And that was it for Heeseung as he grabs the axe and swung it right into the man's foot.

"AAAHHHH!!! SHITT!!!, YOU FUCKER AGHHH!!" The man screams in pain as Heeseung just laughs enjoying the sight.

"Don't worry I'll remove your mouth next,since all you do is talk trash" Heeseung said  grabbing the needle on the shelf.

"See this" Heeseung said positioning the needle in front of the man's view as the man trembles in fear.

"You left Jake when he was a child just because you tired of his condition, how can you call yourself a father. You know what since you can't see Jake's worth, maybe it'll be for good if you can't see anything at all." After Heeseung said that he stab the needle right in to the man eye, making Jungwon look away as Jay hugs him for comfort.

"AHHHH!! NOOOO!!! STOPPP!!!! PLSS,MY FUCKING EYEE!!! YOU PSYCHO!!! JUSY KILL ME ALREADY!!!. The man begged already tired of the torturing.

"Oh you give up that easily, were just getting started,just wait for me to return." Heeseung said walking away leaving the room with sunghoon and sunoo, leaving jay and Jungwon alone with Jake's father who's still screaming in pain as the needle was still stab in his eyes.

"Won are you ok?" Jay asked as he saw how the younger reacts.

"Jay I'm not use to this anymore" Jungwon said lowering his head.

"It's ok won it's only for this time,we have to do this for Jake's safety" Jay said engulfing Jungwon in his arms.

"Shush now,I hate it when I see you cry" Jay said as they both got out of the room leaving Jake's father alone screaming in pain.

Some jaywon crumbs on this y'all

Jay and Jungwon then headed upstairs to their room.

"Jay, do you think I gained some weight?" Jungwon ask as he stand in front of the mirror taking a good look of himself.

"No, even if you gain weight your still prefect" Jay said stepping closer to Jungwon.

"You always say that" Jungwon said turning around only to be met with jay's eyes that show nothing but adoration.

"And I'll never get tired of saying that woonie" Jay said as he grab jungwons waist pulling the younger closer to him.

"Park jongseong don't do anything funny" Jungwon warned as he knew what the older is trying to

"I wont I promise I just want a kiss,please" the older said positioning his lips for a kiss,but Jungwon just slap him.

"Ow,what was that for?" Jay said massaging his cheek.

"No kiss for you Mr. Park,not until everything is fine,and we have Jake back". Jungwon said turning around to face the mirror again.

"Ughh,okay fine, I'm heading outside, want something?". Jay said.

"I want a hotdog sandwich" Jungwon said walking towards his closet.

"How about I put my hotdog in your sandwich" Jay said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Park Jongseong!!"

"Alright bye" jay said hurrying out as Jungwon was feeling nonstop upstairs.

End of chapter 14

Hi y'all so I'll be also posting some updates and some new chapter about my other stories,thank you sooo  much for the support y'all I love yah,you inspire me to keep writing.🤩💅