Chapter 3: New Home

No one's POV

Heeseung stopped the car as they arrive in front of his mansion.

"Wake up jakeu were here" Heeseung said gently shaking the younger to wake him up.

"Mmm still sleepy hyung" Jake whined as he snuggles in the car seat still feeling sleepy.

Heeseung carried Jake in his arms, the younger snuggles in the crook of the olders neck inhaling his scent.

Heeseung entered his passcode to open the door,as they get in, the older carried the younger upstairs,he gently placed Jake on a king sized bed as he watch the younger clung into the sheets,he tucks the younger in a blanket, as he was about to leave,he felt a hand grabbing his arms.

"Please stay hyungieee" the younger said pouting "please stay, Im always having nightmares at night".

Heeseung sighs and got on the bed,laying beside Jake,he didn't protest because he knew that the younger is in his "little space"again. The younger snuggles into the olders chest,while the older engulf him in his embrace.

"Good night jakey, welcome to your new home", Heeseung said as he kissed the youngers forehead, Then drifted off to sleep.

Jake woke up feeling the sunlight hit his face, he opened his eyes, then his confusion began as he was in an unfamiliar room, just then he saw a picture of Heeseung in the bedside table, somehow he feel at ease knowing that he is at Heeseung room.

Jake was in his deep thoughts until he heard the doorknob clicking as the door open, revealing Heeseung wearing pajamas.

"Good morning, did you sleep well" Heeseung greeted with a smile.

"Yeah I had a good sleep for the first time" Jake said giggling.

"Im glad you didn't have nightmares like you used to" Heeseung said as he sat beside the younger.

"Wait. How did you know I was having nightmares back then" Jake asked in confusion. "Did I turn into my little space again last night?" Jake asked

"Yeah,you said you were afraid to have nightmares so you asked me to sleep with you" Heeseung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yahhhh stop teasing me" Jake said in annoyance continuously hitting the olders shoulder.

"Okay okay, eat up and get dressed, we're going to buy you new clothes pup" Heeseung said ruffling the youngers hair.

"Why do we have to buy new one, can't I just borrow your clothes" Jake whined.

"As much as I want to see you in my clothes, we still have to buy you your own pup. Heeseung said as he walk to the door "But don't worry I'll let you wear my clothes, I'd love to see how you'd fit on them" Heeseung said exiting the room to give Jake time to get ready.

Jake was taken a back by heeseung's words,but the younger decided to ignore it and went in to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. While Heeseung waited downstairs patiently.

After minutes of waiting Jake finally came downstairs wearing heeseung's sweatpants and t shirt.

"Wow,you know what I'm having second thoughts on buying you clothes,you look good wearing mines. Heeseung said admiring the younger.

"They're a bit bigger on me though". Jake whined.

"Yeah, Which made you look cute, you know what I think you should wear my clothes more often" Heeseung chuckles.

"Actually I saw your jersey in your closet,can I have it hyung pretty please" Jake said pleading with his puppy eyes. And who was Heeseung to contradict.

"You don't need to beg for it pup,just say it and I'll give it to you anything you want, just say it" Heeseung said ruffling the youngers hair.

"Can we go now hyung" Jake said jumping out of excitement.

"Someone's excited" Heeseung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse hyungg, I've always wanted to go shopping clothes, I just can't afford it" Jake said scratching the back of his head.

"Well now you can have whatever you want jakey just ask for it" Heeseung declared.

"Really hyung" Jake's eyes sparkle hearing those words from the older.

"Yup, Just be a good boy jakey and I'll give it to you" Heeseung said.

"Good boy?, You're aware that I'm not in my little space right" Jake said.

Jake's POV

"Good boy?, You're aware that I'm not in my little space right". I said in confusion, Then I saw the expression change on Heeseung hyungs face as he took a step closer to me.

He keeps on getting closer as I kept on walking backwards until my back hit the wall.

"Whether you are on your little space or normal space, just be a good boy for me okay, if you want something just ask politely and I'll give it to you, but......" He leans closer to me, so close that I can feel his breath. "But if you disobey me and act like a spoiled brat, I'll give you a punishment, is that clear to you pup" He said holding my chin.

No one's POV

"But if you disobey me and act like a spoiled brat, I'll give you a punishment, is that clear to you pup" This words sent shivers throughout Jake's body, leaving him speechless.

"Is that clear to you pup" Heeseung repeated

"mhm"Jake nodded

"I want words" Heeseung said with authority in his voice. Still holding Jake's chin

"Y-yes h-hyung" Jake said.

"Yes what?" Heeseung said raising his eyebrows

"Y-yes h-hyung I will b-be a good b-boy" Jake said.

"Good, let's go now" Heeseung said as he let go of the youngers chin then held his hand.

They got out of the mansion and approach heeseung's car outside. The both of them got inside Heeseung car as the older started the car, and drove to the mall.

End of chapter 3