Chapter Three

"Harry! Wait up mate!" I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Maybe he would get the message for once. I don't need friends.

But like always, he didn't understand. Niall stopped running once he reached me. He put a hand on my shoulder to regain himself after that run. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the football team's captain.

Let's be honest here. Niall is good looking and the coach is a young women. Niall is a charmer so we all know why he got the spot.

"Didn't you hear me calling for you?" Niall asked. I nodded. And like always, he chuckled.

"How are things going? You know, with your illness and all." He tried to make conversation.

Ok that's not true. Niall truly cared and he was the best friend someone could ask for. I just didn't deserve any friends.

I shrugged. "The doctor is great. It feels like I'm talking to someone I know." It was true. I had been seeing Ray for over a month now and it had been great. She seemed to understand everything.

Niall nodded. "Have you been seeing things lately?" I shook my head. The pills took everything away. The rats, the voice, everything. I wont lie, I felt lonely without the voice.

"Well, I know something you don't!" Niall exclaimed, making people in the hall turn to look at us. Niall ignored them while I glared at them.

People always stared at me. I don't blame them really. It's not everyday that you see a mental patient in the wild. Many are in hospitals or stay home. Others will go to school for only a few hour.

I go the whole day and I'm the only one here. So people stared.

I let out a sigh. "Congratulation." I told him uninterested. He put his hand in front of me to stop me. He then pointed to the other end of the hall. I raised my eyes to see what he was pointing at. My heart stopped for a moment.

Louis Tomlinson. The most popular guy in this building. Everyone loved him. He was beautiful and cared about everyone. Even me.

He came out as gay last month to his parents and the whole school. Everyone obviously accepted him and every gay boy now flirted with him. They now had a chance.

He stood there with a few of his friends from the football team, playing with a ball. One of the other boys nudged him when he saw us looking over.  Louis' head snapped in our direction, smiling when his eyes met mine.

My eyes widened and I felt my face heat up. I quickly turned around and walked the other way. I'm sure I can find an exit that way.

Niall followed, chuckling again. "Louis likes you mate." I stopped for a second. I turned my head to look at Louis. He was watching me walk away from him.

I looked at Niall and shook my head. "I'm not gay Niall. And I'm too much trouble." I pointed out and continued walking. Niall rolled his eyes.  "You never dated in your whole life, you never know. And don't say that about yourself Harry."

I ignored him, finally finding an exit. I walked out the building and made my way down the street. Niall followed, of course.

"Aren't you going to hang out with your friends? It's Friday after all." I raised an eyebrow at him in question. He shrugged. "You're my friend too Harry. And anyways, you're coming with me."

"Coming with you?  Where at?" I asked. He smiled proudly for some reason. What a weird kid.

"I'm throwing a party and Louis asked that you be there." I couldn't help but smile a little. Louis, the hottest guy I know, wants to see me.