Chapter Four

People always stared at me in school. Always. But never as much as today. Every head was turned in my direction and whispers were exchanged. It looked like one of those girly teen movies and I was the star of it.

I did like always and glared at them for staring. Their eyes would widen and they would turn away when my glare was directed to them.

They were scared of the crazy kid.

But I didn't understand their sudden interest in me. Did I look that weird at the party?

I understood what was happening when Louis started walking my way with a grin.  I looked around, searching for a way to escape. The only way to get out of this one was to walk past him and simply ignore him like I always did.

I put my head down and started walking quickly in his direction. But I didn't stop once I reached him. I just went on, leaving a frowning Louis behind.

I felt bad. I really did. But loving the same sex was wrong. The voice told me so and I believed it.

"That was a little harsh." I jumped a little when I heard Niall next to me. I pushed him in frustration making him huff in annoyance. "You could just tell him that you're not interested." He told me.

I groaned and stopped walking, turning towards him. "I told Louis I wasn't gay but you told him that I was in denial.  What the hell Niall?!" I exclaimed. If we didn't have people's attention before, now we did.

"It's true Harry. Stop denying who you are. There's nothing wrong with you liking another boy." I laughed loudly. A fake one of course. "Yes there is something wrong with it. It's wrong. He told me so!" I screamed.

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"The voice." Just like Louis' did, Niall's face softened. Mine was red and I had my hands in fists. I couldn't believe he was telling me what I was and what I wasn't. He calls himself a friend.

"That voice isn't real Harry." Niall said, putting a hand on my arm. I pushed him off, shaking my head. "I'm not crazy!" I yelled.

Tears were running down my cheeks at this point. I felt trapped and judged. I wanted the voice to come back and help me.

I needed to make sure I was an angel.

Niall nodded. "I know that. You're just sick and it's okay." He explained in a soft voice. I shook my head harder, sobbing like crazy. A circle of students had formed around us. They all watched in terror.

I backed away, wanting to be left alone. Niall took a step forward. "Leave me be!" I yelled again. I turned around and pushed through the students. Louis as standing at the end of the hall. He ran towards me, wrapping his arms around my body.

I kicked and pushed, wanting him to leave me alone. I screamed like crazy but he only shushed me, telling me to calm down.  But I couldn't.

In that moment I just wanted to die. Go back to heaven as the angel that I am. That's if I was still accepted there after kissing another boys.

Police officers came running towards us. They grabbed me, pinning me to the ground while I continued to trash around. They pulled Louis away from the scene, bringing him a little further and asking him questions.

He answered, watching me. Probably realizing how crazy I really am.

"Let me fucking go!" They continued telling me to calm down but there was no way. I knew what happened in moments like this. Needles.

A women came over and planted the needle in my arm. I screamed out in pain, asking her to stop. My eyelids then became heavier as I felt sleep take over.