Chapter Eleven

"Hey Louis." I greeted him when I reached his locker. He simply glanced at me without a word. He closed his locker and started walking away. I let out a sigh and followed him.

"Are you really still mad?" I asked. "It's stupid really. I did nothing wrong." Louis stopped walking and turned to look at me with a frown. "Nothing wrong? We had plans." He said.

I bit my lip when I realized that he was right. I was just so glad to see Wesley that I forgot. "I'm so sorry Louis. I hadn't seen them in a while so I just wanted to hang out."

He turned and continued walking. I followed once again. But this time, he grabbed my hand in his. He wasn't all that mad.

"Who was that guy anyways?" He asked. "Wesley. He's a friend." I told him.

He frowned. "I thought you didn't like friends." He said. I shrugged. High school boys were always annoying and never understood what I went through. Liam and I's friends understood.

"We get each other." Louis didn't say anything afterwards and walked me to class. We had different classes so we stopped when we reached mine. He turned to look at me with a small smile.

"My whole family will be over tonight for dinner. I want you to come." I frowned a little. I was never good with people. I would fuck it up somehow. But I couldn't say no. It would give him another reason to be mad.

I nodded. "I'll be there." He smiled brightly and kissed me before walking to his own class.

By the time school ended and I reached my house, I was out of energy. School work really is hard.

I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes. A little nap wouldn't hurt anyone. So I was nearly drifting away to the sound of the radio in the background when a weight made my bed sink.

I opened an eye to see who was disturbing me. I smiled when I saw Liam smiled down at me. "I've been knocking forever and the door was unlocked. That's dangerous babe." He said, leaning over to peck my lips.

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking." I apologized. Liam then lied down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body closer.

"I was thinking that we could go out for dinner tonight." Liam whispered. I bit my lip. I really wanted to but I already had plans with Louis, my boyfriend.

"I have a dinner with Louis' family." I told him.

"So?"

"I have to go Liam." He let out a sigh. "Fine."

I stood up and walked over to my mirror to make sure my hair still looked decent. Liam sat up and looked at me through the mirror with sad eyes. I rolled my eyes and went over, straddling him on the bed.

I sent down and kissed him. "Is Ray home tonight? I could come over later." Liam smiled at that. "You better come."

I kissed him one last time and walked with him out the front door. He went to his car while I started my short walk to Louis' house.

It really wasn't far and I was knocking on the door in no time. Louis smiled when he opened the door and saw me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. He closed the door and pushed my back against it. His lips soon attacked mine, catching me by surprise.

"I'm so glad you came." He whispered against my lips. We kissed a little longer until we were interrupted by someone coughing. We both looked behind Louis and at a brown haired girl. I could swear I had seen her before but I wasn't sure where.

"Fizzy, don't you have anything better to do?" Louis asked her. She frowned when she saw my face. Like she was trying to figure out where she saw me before too.

"Everyone is waiting to meet him." She nodded towards me. Louis let out a sigh. "We'll be there in a sec." He told her. Fizzy nodded and walked away.

Louis turned to look at me with a smile. "One of my many sisters." He said. I smiled, not knowing what else to do.

He  grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the kitchen. Everyone was already sitting in their place, watching me. Louis smiled at them. "Guys, this is Harry. My boyfriend." I sent them a small, awkward wave. The only one I knew there were Louis and his mother, Jay. Who was a very nice women by the way.

I sat down across from her with Louis next to me. "Am I late? I'm so sorry." I said.  Jay shook her head. "Don't worry Harry. We only just sat down."

I sent her a smile and everyone started eating, making small conversation.

Of course me being the boyfriend, I was asked questions. "So, Harry," I looked up from my plate and at a blonde girl who Louis said was Lottie.

"Louis said you were sick?" Louis' eyes widened and so did Jay's. "Lottie. That's none of your business." Jay told her.

I shook my head. "It's no problem. I have schizophrenia and I get these crazy panic attacks." I told her. Her eye brows raised in surprise.

A month ago, I wouldn't have told her what I had. But Liam made me feel like it wasn't so bad at all. It was just something that made me special.

Louis squeezed my thigh lightly under the table. "And When did you come out?" She asked this time. Damn, this girl liked personal questions.

I sent her a small smile and looked down at my plate. "I'm not gay." I mumbled. The table was silent and I could feel eyes on me but I wouldn't dare look up.

"It's complicated guys. Stop staring." Louis told them. I was thankful that he did.

The rest of the night, the questions were way less personal and I started enjoying myself. They were such a big family full of life. They all seemed to enjoy each other. It was great.

We all sat in the living room watching movies after dinner. I was cuddled up in Louis' side with a blanket over me. I looked at time to see that it was already 11 PM. I let out a yawn, catching Louis' attention.

"Want to head to bed?" He asked. I nodded. I was so tired it was crazy.

Louis helped me up from the couch and we said our goodnights to everyone before heading upstairs.

"I should go home Louis." I told him. He shook his head and we entered his room. "Don't be stupid. You're spending the night here."

I was way too tired to fight so I simply lied down on his giant bed. Within seconds, I was already out.

A/N: A bit of a sucky chapter but some crazy thing will go down soon. Also, anyone really enjoying this story?!

If you want a good read, go check out my new fanfic 'next!' its a Harry fanfic and ive been trying new writing technics in it. Which I'm loving so far.