Chapter Twelve

I groaned at the annoying sound waking me up. "Please just answer it." Louis mumbled in his pillow. I then realized that my phone was ringing. I honestly didn't want to answer it. I just wanted to go back to sleep.

But the person calling wasn't giving up. I picked my phone up from the nightstand and answered, eyes still closed. I just wanted to get this call over with.

"Yeah?" I asked, feeling Louis wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Harry! Where have you been? I have been worried sick!" My eyes snapped open when I realized that it was Liam. I told him I would sleep at his and here I am, at Louis'.

I sat up, pushing Louis off. He groaned and rolled over. "Sorry I totally forgot! I'm at Louis'. I'll be there in a few?" I got out of bed and quickly got dressed.

Louis sat up, frowning at me. "Going somewhere?" He asked. I nodded.

"Don't bother." Liam answered through the phone. I bent down to kiss Louis real quick before I ran out of his room and down the stairs.

"What are you saying? Look I'll be there in just a few minutes." I told him. I was stopped by Jay who greeted me and asked where I was running to.

"I was meant to be somewhere this morning. Sorry." I told her. She nodded and I walked out the front door.

"Who were you talking to?"  Liam asked.

"Jay. Louis' mom. Look. I just walked out his house and I'm on my way."  I sped walked down the streets. Liam didn't live too far so I would be there in no time.

Liam let out a sigh. "So you get along with his parents? You two really are close. Are you in love too?" I rolled my eyes to myself.

"Course not Liam. You have Ray and I have Louis." I explained.

"Just don't bother coming over Harry."  He said. But it was too late. I stood at his door step and  knocked.

I hung up the call right when he opened the door. He didn't seem happy to see me. Quit the opposite actually.

"I told you not to come." He said, walking into the house. I followed him, closing the door behind me. "But I wanted to come. I didn't mean to forget about coming over."

He walked up the stairs. I followed closely. "I don't care Harry."  He walked in my room and walked to the closet. He pulled out the little cloths I brought here and but them in a bag.

I frowned. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't look up. "You're just a kid and I see that now. Just get out and have a happy life with Louis." He handed me the bag and walked out.

I felt my eyes tear up as I watched him walk down the stairs. "What?" I whispered. Wesley was downstairs, standing there with a big smile. It soon faded when he caught a glance at me. I had tears flowing down my cheeks as I followed Liam around.

"You heard me. Just get out." He growled. I sobbed and shook my head. "You can't be serious. I did nothing wrong."

He turned to look at me, eyes dark with anger. "You don't understand how serious all of this is. You think you can fix anything. But you can't Harry."

"That's not true!" I yelled. My hands started shaking like crazy. Tears weren't the only thing rolling down my cheeks anymore. Sweat rolled down, mixing with my tears.

"You thought that since I had Ray, you should have someone so you got Louis. That was childish. Now, you're putting all your attention on him."

I shook my head. I wanted to puke out of panic. I couldn't believe he was actually doing this.

"So just get out." He said and turned back around to walk in his kitchen. I didn't follow him this time. I turned around myself and walked out the front door, past Wesley who was watching with wide eye's.

I ran back home as fast as I could. I hoped that the running would help calm my panic attack. But when I ran to my bedroom when I good home and I was still shaking like a leaf, I knew it wouldn't. There was nothing else I could do to calm it. I needed Liam's help but it was over with him.

He made that clear.

I through my bag on the floor and went to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my bottles of medication. I tried to open one with shaky hands but it was no use. I wasn't able to open it.

I sobbed loudly as I sat on the floor of the bathroom. I didn't know what to do anymore.

Maybe not taking my medication was good. The voice would come back and help me. I needed it right now. I had no one else to help me. No one understood except the voice.

So I sat on the cold ground of the bathroom and waited. I waited for it to come back. The only thing being heard in the house being my loud sobs and the radio still playing.

I needed that voice.