Chapter Seven

"Louis said he was worried about you." I rolled my eyes at Niall. I hated the fact that they were friends. Niall always told me what was happening with Louis when I didn't care.

"He has no reason to be honestly." I told him. I kept looking through my locker for some papers I needed to work on. The teachers were easy on me and I didn't need to do my homework most of the time. But I wanted to be normal so I did what I could.

Niall was leaning on the locker next to mine, ready to go home. But he insisted on waiting for me like always. I had to admit that Niall was a good friend.

"Hey Louis! Over here!" He called out, waving him over.

For get what I said. He's a horrible friend.

I groaned, sending him a glare. Niall shrugged and smiled at Louis when he reached us. "Hi Niall. Hi Harry, how are you doing?" He asked.

I simply glanced at him and went back to searching.

"Don't mind him. He's in a mood today." Niall waved me off.

"I'm always in a mood. Get used to it." I said. I finally found my paper and put it in my bag. I just wanted to go home and relax. I didn't have an appointment with Ray today so I wasn't needed anywhere.

I grabbed my bag and closed my locker. I sent a small smile to the two boys and started walking towards the exit. They followed behind me.

"We should something. Maybe we could go see a move or something?" Niall suggested. I didn't want to. I really didn't.

"That sounds fun. I'm in." Louis agreed. Now I really didn't want to go. They could go together.

"I hope you guys have fun. I'm going home." I told them. Niall let out an exasperated sigh. "Come on Harry. You need to have some fun!"

We walked out the front doors. Me in front while they followed behind. I stopped once I looked up. There was a nice red car parked right in front of me. Leaning on the car was a smiling Liam.

"Liam mate! How have you been?" Niall greeted him. Liam turned his head a little to look at him. "Hey there Niall. I've been good. Just coming here to pick up Harry." H looked back at me.

"Pick me up?" I asked. Last time I saw him, I asked him if god would help me if I liked another boy. He had no reason to pick me up.

He nodded. "Some friends and I are going paintballing but are uneven. You're coming with. No excuses."

I didn't have time to answer. Louis did. "Actually he does have an excuse." Liam's eyes landed on him. He leaned off the car, sending Louis a glare. "Oh really? And would it involve you?"

Louis took a step closer up. "Yes. We're hanging out." Liam laughed a little. "I don't think so."

"Harry doesn't like paintballing." Louis told him.

I could feel my hands start to shake and my breathing quicken. Liam noticed this. He decided to ignore Louis and come closer to me. He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. He used his other hand to rub my back.

I wrapped my arms around him, feeling safe and calm already.

"You choose what you do Harry. I won't use your decision against you. If you don't want to come with me, we can just do something another time. I don't mind it." I shook my head and pulled away a little.

"I want to go paintballing." I told him. He smiled and nodded. He turned his head towards Niall. "It was nice to see you again." He then looked at Louis. "I would've survived without seeing you." He told him.