14: Drama

KarinaSpain

Karina
Spain

They arrived at Playa de Gulpiyuri, a secluded beach with a stunning landscape. Instead of the typical ocean view, the water met a mountain cliff, flowing through a natural tunnel.

 Instead of the typical ocean view, the water met a mountain cliff, flowing through a natural tunnel

Nearby loomed a massive, modern yacht. As they disembarked from the ferry, the sight of the crystal-clear blue waters left them in awe. The place was truly majestic, and even Karina and Ning couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the incredible view.

Ning sighed upon getting in the yacht, "Imagine if we could escape all this nonsense and just go on vacations," she mumbled, loud enough for Karina to catch her words.

"I could use a margarita right now," Agent Yu chimed in.

"And I thought Secret Service agents didn't drink on the job," A stunning tanned brunette seemed to materialize out of thin air, sharing her opinion. Karina immediately recognized her as Princess Camila, with her radiant complexion and flowing hair. Wearing a chic white beach dress, Camila made her way to a daybed, settling in while a waiter promptly served her a drink.

Karina offered a playful grin, offering a respectful bow.

"Lighten up and have a drink on the job, that's my royal decree," Camila responded with a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she leaned in and whispered, all while enjoying her own drink.

Ning and Karina shared a wily look, realizing they had a future full of royal headaches ahead.

Camila confidently announced, "Feel free to enjoy lunch inside, you must be starving. Make yourselves at home."