chapter 1

lanndrey pov:
beep,beep,beep,beeeeeep.....*
my alarm kept blaring waking me up,today was my birthday, and i always dreaded it because it reminds me every year since i was 8 how much my parents and twin brother despise me.

you ask why they hate me so much, oh how much i want to know that answer but i never will. Mother and father always told me how to act and to never embarrass the family and events and dinners with dad's associates but i'm lanndrey brooks i don't give a damn and never will.

I head to the bathroom to wash my body and shave so i don't have to do that later. I pick up my shampoo that smells like lavender and coconut and lather it through my hair.I have long curly shiny black hair that reached my lower back and i love it that way it reminds me that no one else in the family has it but me and i like it that way not even my twin brother his is brown curly and thick that lays on his forehead and my parents have dark brown hair.

After i rinsed my hair out i applied my hair mask and let that sit while i shaved with my tree hunt coco-melon scent shave cream. after i did my 'everything' shower i dried off and brushed my teeth after i was finished and stepped foot in my bedroom my best friend faye called

"hello." i answered "BITCH HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she exclaimed so loud that i had to move my phone away from my ear. "Thank you so much bestie" i said to her while getting dressed, " well since you turn 21 today we're going to the club and you can't say no,cus if you do i won't hesitate to come over and drag ur ass here."i rolled my eyes at her silliness "ughhhh.okay fine what time and send me the address" i told her while i started to put on my gym clothes which were a nude purple set with a cropped tight fitted long sleeve and matching leggings from gymshark and my black and white nike running shoes.i put my hair in a tight bun and decided i was hungry.

"okay i just sent it to you and it's a new club that just opened near the 'jazz in razz' restaurant i heard it was a total hit and we need to get seriously laid it's been a while

"okay i just sent it to you and it's a new club that just opened near the 'jazz in razz' restaurant i heard it was a total hit and we need to get seriously laid it's been a while." faye dramatically said "Oh come on i haven't had sex in 3 days." i told her "OMGGGGG why didn't u tell me who was it? was he fine? was his di-" "I think that enough faye with the questions and it was a one night stand."

"Lann i thought we tell each other everything" she said with a pout. Me and faye have been best friends since we trained together because both our parents were apart of the underworld.we met when i was 6 and she was 7. "We always do it must've slipped my mind because it was right after my model show,he this stranger came into my dressing room and told me how much he wanted to fuck me so i let him." Holy shit lann that was kinda hot i wish i had someone tell me that sort of thing."i started laughing at her because she could have anyone she wanted if she tried to.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed ingredients to make an açaí bowl and make get stuff to make a vanilla protein shake mixed with apple juice for taste ofc. When i turned around my family were looking at me like i did something wrong. "Hey faye i'll have to talk to you later bye.love you" "BYE BEAUTIFUL"
i chuckle hanging up and looking around at the table from the sink

"Who were you on the phone with?" my mother asked snarly." It was faye telling me happy birthday and that we're going out later." i told her. "Your not going anywhere today because we have a surprise for you when u get back from training" my father said with an evil grin on his face "yes i am going i turned 21 im and independent women i can do whatever i want to and yall can not stop me" i said with too much anger,because my father suddenly stood up making the chair he was sitting in fall down while he stalked toward me.

"you do as i say when i say it while living under my roof do you fucking understand me you ungreatful puta" my father yelled in my face. I whipped the spit of my face and yelled back "IF YOU HATE ME SO FUCKING MUCH WHY DO U KEEP MY HERE" that only made him chuckle while he came closer tightly gripping my chin." That's right we don't want to keep u here unfortunately after tomorrow you won't be here anymore and we'll never have to see your ugly face again." he said walking away from me.

My brother and mom and only sat there watching enjoying what was going on between my father and i. I turned around holding back the tears and slammed the front door shut.