chapter 6

lanndreys pov:
after about 5 more rounds in different positions and me riding his face he layed tangled together in the sheets. My head was on his chest tracing his tattoos and his hands were wrapped around my waist drawing small circles. "you know we've fucked and i still don't know your name mr handsome!!" "Leonardo antonelli." he stated with little chuckle at my silliness.

wait antonelli i've heard that from meeting in the mafia room.them it clicked "as in the mafia boss Leonardo antonelli "ugh yea,i didn't would've expected you to run away by now." "why would i do that?" i ask Leo now curious,getting up sitting on his lap with the cover over our waist. leaning down with my hands on his chest whispering, "hi i'm lanndrey Brooks." he thinks for a second before his eyes widen it realization here we go. " your lanndrey brooks as in mafia boss daughter of elaine and john brooks." he says all i do is nod my head yes.

"Well damn no wonder you seem like a badass you're raised in the mafia." "yep i actually just want a normal life with kids and a loving husband. except i got a twin brother and parents who despise of me." i say sadly he pulls me in for a long tender kiss and holds me rubbing my back soothingly. "I'm sorry" he says showing sympathy in his voice." it's okay. is leo antonelli being a cute softy right now?" i asked teasing him while chuckling, "only for you my darling ...only for you,and happy birthday."

something inside me tired up just like that i fell asleep peacefully with a sweet guy that was only gonna be mine i'll make sure of it.

Damn lanny is the girl of my dreams, i think i might be falling for her slowly and i just met her earlier today and im already so attached to her

Damn lanny is the girl of my dreams, i think i might be falling for her slowly and i just met her earlier today and im already so attached to her. The night we spent together having sex was a the best time i've ever had.

After she fell asleep i watched her for a little while until i felt my eyes getting heavy falling into a deep slumber with this lovely,nice,sweet woman above me.

6:30 am
waking up to someone touching on my face opening my eyes seeing that lanny is looking at me with a smile on her face. "Buon giorno piccola!!" (good morning baby)she says with a sexy italian italian accent. "buongiorno amore, i say with a smile kissing her cheek caressing it softly.

mmmmm she hums laying her head back down "im so fucking sore i cant even get up." chuckling i responded back proudly," i told you i would fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk and feel sore,but you underestimated me darling." "ugh whatever what time is it?" she ask me ,looking over at my phone on the desk telling her it's 6:00 am ,then she jumps up quickly panicking with worry on her face.

"oh fuck i need to get down to the studio today i have a photo shoot for my new brand, i totally forgot, well um ill see you later." reaching over to kiss him on the lips and pat his cheek. "Waiting baby can i come see and watch you ,you know for support?" asking her while rubbing the back of my neck. "ummm sure it's at 8:30 am today and i have a show at 7:00pm she says,walking up to me with her dress on from last night with her heels in hand.