chapter 3

leonardo pov:
While talking to ace about mafia stuff and my other legal business he brings up a topic i would always try to avoid with mama. "so fratello what about your future have you thought about it?"ace asked ."What do you mean ace?" i asked knowing what he meant. "You know like a wife kids your own home secluded from everyone being happy w/o worrying about dying." he said ."No." i lied i have always thought about it day and night but i guess as a mafia boss you don't need love when you have power and money and women that fall at your feet all the time right?

i shook my head getting rid of the life i couldn't ever have. I pulled around the corner to the warehouse where i drop ace off for his extreme training and combat. "Have fun and don't do anything stupid." i told him before he got out. "Ugh I'll try, but do something for me will you Leo?" he asked seriously "what is it bud?" i asked him now acting serious along with him. "think about what i asked earlier find your love even it's it temporary make it last its longing please you deserve to be happy.". Wow brother i never knew you could be all sappy and sweet, but yeah i'll take that in consideration see you later." "bye" he said closing the door.

When i got ready to leave out the warehouse parking area the guards let the gates open because they already knew who i was. While i was driving my friend Micah called "hey dude you still coming to the club tonight you need to get laid or find you a lady." Micah has been my best friend since we met in an ally because people where picking on him and he looked scared me and papa mad the pathetic dudes run off and we took in Micah because he was homeless and his parents had died hours before we found him and to me i guess he was in shock because he never talked only nodded his head but 5 months in living with us and getting used to the crime we do he finally loosened up and turned out we had a lot in common for two 15 year old we're both now 23 living good and lavishly.

Micah moved out when he was 19 and started a gang for drugs and transporting guns and his gang is the number one in the underworld. but no one knew his actual name he went by 'home' because that's what he missed most his mom and dad and his unborn twin brothers.

"yeah dude i'm still coming i might just try and find me some type of fling to fuck and dip." i laughed with him joining me. "Well i'll see you tonight at 7:00 bye, lele," i rolled my eyes because he knew i didn't like that nickname but i couldn't live without him ever calling me that because i had gotten so used to it and him being around me. "mickey what have i told you." i said now teasing him the same way he did me. "ugh you bitch don't say that shit you know i don't like that and for you to say that I'm hanging up now my prostitute just arrived.he hung up before i got to say anything.

As i pulled up to a red light i looked around me till i seen the most beautiful women i've ever seen she also drove a corvette but it was white one. I stared into her eyes also seeing a little blush noticing the effect i had on her while she was checking me out and i did the same.
she had tattoos along her arms and a big rose going up her right arm. I have one too on my left arm.

This mystery woman was so damn beautiful i couldn't get over how badass she looked while driving and looking in control with what looks like a gym outfit and long black shiny curly hair.She had great soft looking skin she seemed to be italian and hispanic and oh my i felt a little tug at my pants seeing that she was making me hard but just glancing at me.

I decided to look away with a sly smirk and rev my engine and she seemed to accept that challenge and did the same. When the light turned green i let my windows and convertible roof top done while she did the same letting the wind hit out hairs as the light turned green.

I spun off trying to get fast i was going at least 85mph and she maybe like 83mph but i swerved over thinking she would try to pass me but what i didn't expect was her to push the gas down going way over 100mph passing me looking hot as ever having a cute smirk on her little face. I was impressed nonetheless i put my shades on and we went our separate ways.

I was now arriving at the warehouse when i walked in the woman and men stop what they were doing and bowed down at me muttering "hello sir" or "sir" as i walked passed them nodding with a bit of acknowledgment towards them as they go back to training and combat. i walked to my office already seeing my top guards, security team,and my most trusted women and men gathered around my table standing up when i walk in taking my seat then them taking theirs.

"So tell me what's going on gerald." i demanded calmly knowing but the look on his face i was about to be pissed the fuck off. "Well sir there's been an attacking at the warehouses in china town,France, and new york and they managed to leave no trace and clean everything out taking drugs weapons maybe even paper work but we don't know because they hacked the cameras taking all footage and erased everything and we couldn't trace what was taken but i'm for sure it was guns and drugs."

I stop up abruptly picking up a glass of whiskey someone gave me launching it at the wall "WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK. we're the guards during all of this?" i asked angrily. gerald said "They all were completely sniped and whipped away being thrown in crates and being lit on fire. I have the video they sent to us if you want to watch it." i nodded looking at the footage.Cruze mandoff spoke after the explosion sorry but if you want to remain higher up you better watch your back or else everything and everyone you love will slip away from you forever he said smartly with his yell teeth.

"oh when i find him and the other gangs they will die a painful death. in the mean while i want 30 guards at each destroyed warehouse and look for new secluded areas in town and start building and hire me new guards austin." i told my recruiter. Everyone just sat looking "NOW." i yelled. i walked out so everyone could hear me loud and clear "I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HERE DAY AND NIGHT GUARDING AND PATROLLING EVERYTHING I OWN IF ANOTHER THING OF MINE GETS DESTROYED YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES FOR DISOBEYING MY ORDERS DO YALL UNDERSTAND ME." i yelled sternly i only heard quite yes sirs and head nods of everyone and that mad me angrier " I FUCKING SAID DO YALL HEAR ME!!" YES SIR" they all said louder and i dismissed them telling them to get on it immediately. I'm glad i was going out tonight i needed to blown off some steam.