chapter 5

leonardo pov:
"Do you want to go to the VIP area?" Micah asked me. Nodding my head yes saying ,"just for a few minutes though until i find my girl.Whispering the last part. Getting up the stairs, Micah goes straight to the bar ordering 2 whiskey neats,while i go to the private seating area to observe the whole club all off a sudden everything goes black and silent. From my instinct thinking there's an attack i quickly reach for my gun and walk over to Micah and we look around until all of the sudden the 2 women walk in and the light turn on and everyone screams "happy 21st birthday lanndrey."

To my surprise it's her. mm i thought her name sounds as badass as her. she thanks everyone with the biggest smile on her face.The music starts back up and lanndrey and her friend walk over to the bar order what looks like whiskey..damn i thought i want her so bad,i've never been a person to want something so bad but she's the one i want and now.

"happy 21st birthday lanndrey" everyone greets me in the club and i turn to Faye with a huge smile on her face and hug her so tightly thanking her

"happy 21st birthday lanndrey" everyone greets me in the club and i turn to Faye with a huge smile on her face and hug her so tightly thanking her. "Damn i forgot how strong you are but i love you and i hope you have a good birthday bestie." she says showing her straight teeth. "I love you too and I will have a good birthday thanks to you.i said letting go of the hug." "Okay bitch let's get drinks and dance." faye says grabbing my arm going to the bar.

The cute bartender ask what we would like and says that the boss says the drink are free because it's my birthday. awe that's so sweet i thought in my head. "we'll take 2 whiskey neats please." Faye told him. "Sure thing pretty lady." the bartender winked at us going to fix our drinks.

he sets the drinks down and i chug that shit down because i wanted it in my system immediately and im glad im not a light weight either. "damn lann slow down." faye warned me, "oh please you know how i can drink that like water anyways lets go dance." i say pulling her to the dance floor.
5 minutes later:
By now me and faye have had 6 drinks each and we're now grinding on each other when i song comes on. "Hell yeah bitch let's goooo." faye yells while i start twerking and grinding on her. the song is :(freak hoe by (speaker knockerz) i start shaking my phat ass on her going up and down and in circles while Faye slaps my house. now we're holding hands in the hair while i roll my hips on her while the club comes over cheering me on.

Me and Faye decide to do our signature move to this dance and get side by side squatting down holding our ankles in our hands while our ass is in the air shaking then we reach over and clap our hands together,getting back up feeling a pair of eyes on me i look up seeing the greek god look sexy as hell. so knowing the little vixen i am i turn around shaking my ass again this time for him and doing the splits bouncing up and down.When the song changes into a freakier song i feel a pair of hands on my waist,turning around i smell this manly cedar and wood cologne and silver chain knowing exactly who it is.

Turning around with a smirk i start grinding on him and his friends walks over to faye doing the same thing this man just did to me. We wink at each other signaling to do our second favorite twerk dance.( we have 6) the song :'(freaky' by offset and cardi B) we start of slow grinding on our men and to me mine is feeling good because i can feel him getting hard and his grip on my waist is getting a bit tighter.

Then we get down on our knees going up and down  like we're doing a push up and start twerking like crazy. and he just stands there smiling at me and i look done seeing him hard as fuck so then next thing i did was unexpected even from me which cus us both surprised.i get up and take a few steps towards him places my hands on his hard chest 'fuck i thought he had thick hard abs i wonder what's under there'

gliding my hand down from the top of his chest to his dick i start rubbing him leaning in to whisper to him "well i think someone seems a bit excited maybe we should take this somewhere else." i say seductively kissing his neck.he grabs me by the neck saying "you won't be able to handle me princesa." he said proudly. "don't underestimate me darling these are lot of things that i can do that maybe you just can't let's say even handling me." i exclaimed winking at him acting shy.

"alright beautiful lets go then because you've just started something i want to explore a bit more." he winked saying while putting his hand around my waist while walking up stairs to a private room. As soon as we enter his lips are on mine in seconds and i can't help but feel all tingly inside like the kiss so i start kissing him,he seems to ask for entrance by biting and sucking on my bottom lip and i grant him that wish by opening my mouth and letting our tongues collide and play for a while.

he taps on my thighs signaling he wants to life me up so i jump and wrap my legs around his waist and grinding on his dick and hearing him groan. " fuck bellissima stop doing that." i just grin against his mouth. moving us to the bed room he starts leaving kisses down my neck and feeling him look up at me reaching to my panties rubbing. "may i?" he ask nodding my head yes he rips of my pants lifting my dress up running his tongue along my folds.

"oh shit right there don't stop." i moan out to him. "i can't wait to fuck this sweet pussy,you taste so good i can eat you all day." he says inserting 2 fingers nibbling on my clit. "OMG keeping going." i moaned pull on his thick brown hair. "mmmm.mm" he groans lapping up my juices inserting his tongue in my hole sending vibrations everywhere through my pussy.

"i-i'm about to cum." moving my pussy against his face. "go ahead cum of my tongue while i fuck your pussy." he says that was enough to make me cum and squirt all over his face. he licks me clean standing up.taking that chance i get on my knees unbuckling his belt while licking my lips. " i want to taste you now daddy."

taking his dick out his pants letting out a small gasp at how long thick and veiny it is. Taking it in my hands looking up at him while i take his tip in my mouth swirling it and licking his slit while sucking really hard. "oh fuck lanny just like that ." he groans out gripping my hair pushing my head further down. swatting his hands away i tell him,"Don't do that baby let me take control." seeing his eyes turn a darker shade of his glossy browns i knew that i got him right there.

putting his dick back in my mouth starting to go all the way down. i was thankful i didn't have a gag reflex or he wasn't fitting all the way to the back of my throat. Bobbing my head up and down and sucking really hard he starts to twitch in my mouth saying "I'm about to come princessa!" he groans putting his head back. "go ahead come on my tits daddy." then after that he starting coming some went in my mouth while the rest went on my boobs.

picking me up by my hair he grips my next kissing me hard and passionately, he walks us to the bed and lays me down harshly. "oh so you like it rough hmm?" "hell yeah i'm gonna fuck you so hard for teasing me and when i'm done you won't be able to walk let alone feel anything." "oh please i want to see you try,but at the looks of your aura i can tell you fuck good." i praise him watching his lips turn into a smirk.

he picks up his dick and rubs it up and down my folds making me release a moan. "mmm." i moan biting my lip. he slams himself into me with warning making my back arch and hold onto his naked back most likely leaving marks. He starts leaving hickeys on my neck, so i decided to do the same. picking my right left up over his shoulder for a better angle he starts slamming against my g-spot hit it with every powerful thrust he gives me. "OH FUCK YEAH DADDY RIGHT THERE DON'T STOP."

All of a sudden he stops,making me whine out. "why did u stop?" "i want you to beg for me, beg for me to tear your tight pussy up." damn i think i came when he said that ." please daddy,please fuck me tear my tight pussy up ple-." not being able to finish my begging because he slams so hard into me making my vision blurry. "OHHHH SHIT. RIGHT THERE FU-fuckkkkk." he reaches don't rubbing my clit, "you like when daddy fucks you hard and deep."yes, yes i do. i'm about to cum." not knowing if i can last another second
"no not yet wait till i say you can or you'll not finish." he demand

"o-okay" i say while biting my lip,after about 6 hard thrust he starts kissing me telling me to cum. " now lanny you can cum." we came at the same time both of us a moaning and groaning mess. layed down feeling a little tired his next words shock me. "mm baby we're just getting started." he said smirk down at me.

well fuck.