chapter 4

leonardo pov:
I was on my way out of the warehouse when i heard that annoying voice of natalie "hey sexy you need help blowing off steam?" she traveled her hand down to my dick rubbing me. On second thought why not she only was good for blowjobs i would never fuck her she was a slut after all always fucking around with other men around here and at clubs. "yea come on." i told her grabbing her wrist walking back to my office. I sat on my chair while she got on her knees unzipping my pants letting my thick cock spring out on my abdomen i was 9 inches and i was proud I knew i was good in bed and dominate and i liked to feel in power with women. But i would never bring them home because they only sucked my dick then i killed them it is harsh yes i know but I'm Leonardo Antonelli i don't give a flying fuck, and quite frankly never will.

Natalie started to swirl her tongue around my tip and jerking me off while she tried to take all of me but sadly she can't and i realized i didn't want her touching me anymore so i pulled her mouth of me standing up adjusting myself ."well see here natalie i'm about to kill you because your useless and i never found you attractive you were just okay at giving head but now you can't even pleasure me so bye." i said pulling my 9mm out "WAI-" she couldn't finish her sentence before i shot her in the stomach and between her eyes calling a guard to clean this mess up.

I walked out the warehouse not feeling bad about killing her it was needed in due to i wanted that greek goddess and i'll do nothing to stop myself from finding her along with that daring assassin 'aphrodite' Im now on my way home to get ready because it's almost 7 and i need to shower and smell/look good as always.

lanndrey's pov:
After training for hours it was now 5:45 and that left me almost 2 hours to get ready i gathered my stuff and told Roscoe I'll see him later. "bye boss and happy birthday knock them men dead at the club tonight." he yelled loudly clapping his hands. I laughed at his silliness and said "thank you ros and i'll definitely do that tonight" i said with a sly smirk. walking out the gym i got my keys from my marc jacobs purse, and unlocked me car getting in, and making my way to the house having an hour  thirty minutes left to shower and get ready, so i sped down the roads and made it home in 5 minutes.

opening the front door i ran to my room and pick out my shower products and turn on some steamy hot water.

her bathroom and bedroom