chapter 9

flipping over the test...
"3 lines omg i'm pregnant i can't believe this right holy shit i'm gonna be a mama." I say excitedly crying "oh dear do you know who the father?" Beatrice ask me kinda upset of me being pregnant.

"if I tell you please keep quiet and don't tell anyone please." "okay so who is it." "so the father of my child kinda maybe sorta be Leo......". "m-my son is having a baby omg i'm going to be a nina thank you so much love,but i'm one question how did you guys meet?" she ask calmly

"well my birthday was just yesterday and me and my best friend Faye went to a new club that had just opened and when we were dancing,Leo and Micah came up to us and we had a blast well,leo challenged me to see how many rounds of sex we could go and i'm guessing we forgot condoms,because we'll ask you can see i'm now pregnant."

"wow no wonder why he seems glowy and he let you sit on his lap, im impressed sweety." Thank you." I tell her shyly "No thank you so much lanndrey for all this we truly appreciate you and the sacrifices you've made your family and mine."-Beatrice sounds sincerely

"aww it's no problem, so since i'm pregnant and your the only one who knows we need to surprise your family in the next weeks,but I don't want my family to be there because they bring nothing but sadness and misery to my life." "i'm sorry you feel that way but after dinner you should stay the night and we can plan the nursery and plan the surprise." she says jumping and clapping her hands.

"okay that's fine with me now let's go back to dinner before they think we're up to something." she smiles giving me a quick warm motherly hug.

"took you long enough,girl" father snarkly comments grabbing his fork and eating soem shrimp, oh as soon as mothers birthday comes around next week,all three of their lives will surely end,not by me tho by 'aphrodite'.

"come back love are you feeling alright you seem a little pale,do you want to finish eating,grab ice cream our favorite snacks and lay out by the garden?" Leo opposes nodding my head yes we continue talking about mine and Leo's businesses me and how we're going to either keep our own or sign for partnership.

"with my model agency and 3 clothing brands i would love to share with him." "okayy and my mafia business you will be my queen and attend meetings and help make decisions and 4 of my dealership companies we can part ownership of that also." Leo says running his hands through my hair almost making me fall asleep on his shoulder.

"that would be awesome we can do all this the first of next month." Riccardo comments "okay" both me and Leo say in unison,"well you guys me and lanny are gonna head to the store and go to her house grab her suitcases and head in for the night so we'll see you guys later and thank you for dinner."

as we get up ace runs over to me hugging the life out of me whispering "thank you for being with Leo!"

"your welcome buddy."i say chuckling at him.