chapter 7

lanndreys pov:
packing away my things i decided to call Faye and tell her what just happened.
"hello" she answers tiredly, all of a sudden of me being emotional I started crying and she begins to grab her keys and come over.

"okay" i reply sniffing
5 minutes later
my bedroom door burst open and she comes running over to me asking what's wrong.

"T-they're sending me away and forcing me to marry a stranger and I don't know what to do." she goes to the bathroom bringing me back tissue and handing it to me.

while holding me tightly saying it'll all be fine. 10 minutes later after calming down I run to the bathroom feeling the need to throw up.

Faye runs in holding my hair back and rubbing my back. "are you okay,hunny" she ask sounding worried that so much came out of me.

shaking my head no,slowly getting up to rinse my mouth out and look at the time to realize I only have 15 minutes till my photo shoot.

walking to my closet getting dressed and putting my lingerie and a few designer clothes that just dropped from my line.
gathering all that stuff and stuffing it in a duffel bag and throwing on a pair of uggs and a nike outfit.and a outfit to put on to meet my future husband and his family so ima just change after the show and head to their home that father sent the address of.

and a outfit to put on to meet my future husband and his family so ima just change after the show and head to their home that father sent the address of

outfit for now^^^

grabbing my phone and charger turning to Faye asking if she wanted to come today, and she said she'll come to my show because no one ever supported me but her and i'll always be thankful for her.

"well thank you for coming over and listening to my family drama, see you later." Bye lann see ya later." she says hugging me.

walking downstairs to get my keys to my gray G-wagon ignoring my parents calling after me. Father runs outside yelling "little bitch we're having dinner at your future husbands estate with his family, so be there at 10:00 and look pretty even though you'll still be ugly in my eyes." he says closing the door.

opening the door to my car getting in deciding to go to Starbucks and get me a carmel frappe a bagel and açaí bowl, with 9 cake pops.Don't even know why i'm eating so much food lately but i'm feeling hungry every second of today.

Finishing up my food and grabbing my duffel bag heading inside the studio called 'Rose Industries' it was my first company I founded when I turned 16,and were me and Faye go to sometimes even escape for reality.