chapter 8

oh fuck...
"shit we didn't even use condoms and we fucked a good 6 rounds.""damn" Faye only says. "i can't be pregnant though im on the pill." now im freaking out because i don't know what to do. "hey first off calm down and second tomorrow we can go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test and truly see if you are or not.

"okay that sounds good thank you bestie I don't know what I would do without you if you weren't here with me.
"Oh please Girl i know, and I'm glad that I can help you and now go see after your man he's obviously waiting for you and don't worry about a thing. If you are pregnant, then we can get through this together. " "deal" she says holding out her pinkie. " deal".

"you did so good out there amore mio i think you deserve a little treat don't you think." he ask with a little smirk. " oh you know i do." i say grabbing his hand leading him to my room locking the door.

as soon as we lock the door he grabs me by the neck applying pressure and kissing me hard. "mmm" we groan into the kiss. putting my hands in his hair he picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me to my desk and laying me down on it.

Leo starts kissing down my neck and unbuttoning my pants and unzipping my top taking off my heels. "damn lanny you always look so beautiful." he grabs my boobs and start sucking and licking one while playing with the other swapping every few seconds.

"mmm Leo that feels so good." "you like when daddy does this to you,hm?" he ask me "oh yea i do." moaning to reply back to him he starts grinding on my clothed pussy moving his mouth down leaving kisses making me clutch his curls because it feels good.

He begins to take my panties off with his teeth looking up at me. smirking he starts to insert his fingers into me making me arch my back and grip tightly on his hair.

"mmmm yeah that feels sooo good baby." Leo then licks up and down my fold coating my juices on his tongue and fingers." fuck baby you taste so fucking good i could eat you all day."

"f-fuckkk leo you eat me so fucking good." feeling a little nervous about my question i ask anyways " hey can i ride your face?" "hell yeah come here." he says excitedly,picking me up by my waist and sitting me on his shoulders while leaning against the wall he dives his tongue in my hole.moving my hips up and down his mouth.

"mmm baby just like that ride daddy's face,do you like when I tongue fuck you hm, princessa,?"

"oh yes daddy i do now look at me while i ride your face." i say with full confidence. "yes ma'am" he chuckles sending vibrations to my pussy making me clench against his tongue.

" F-fuckkkk Le-ooo i'm about to come", i say biting my lips," go ahead princess come on my face and look at me when you come." he demands "okay"

when i'm done coming down from my high leo unzips his pants and slams his thick dick inside my whole making me bite back a loud moan. " damn your so tight lanny." he says going full ham in me with hard, powerful thrusts. slapping my ass hard leo chuckles at my little yelp/moan, "that felt soo good daddy spank me and tell me how naughty i am."

"Today you've been such a fucking tease with your photo shoot and all ur winking while arching i've seen you do lately and it turns me on so much that it makes me want to fuck you infront of the whole world letting them know your mine."
he says between thrust and my pussy automatically starts the clench, when he spanks me 5 times on both ass cheeks.

"i-i-i'm about to come Leo please let me come daddy." "me too lanny let's come together." when we're done fucking and catching our breath looking at the time it reads:9:30pm "sorry to ruin the mood baby but i've got to go shower and dress nicely for my future in-laws and husband fingers crossed her not an old hag or i'd kill myself." we both chuckle "hopefully not but ill see you soon beautiful, bye" "bye"