beta obsession ch.1

PORSCHE POV

Assual my daily routine get ready to office before that eat my breakfast take my medicine. I have some health issues past 6 years.daily morning and night i have to take my pills.and one thing I'm a beta. inthis World i don't have any family member except kinn. He is my sister's husband.

  My sister died in a accident. I don't know why my family member's are dying in account. My mom and dad had an accident ofter my sister's marriage. and she is a omega. kinn alpha. They had love come arrange marriage.

After my parents death kinn and my sister is the one who taking care of me. They were supported me so much and taking care of me. Kinn is a good person.

  After 3 years me and my sister and kinn were coming back to home after watching movie dinner shopping my sister love to shopping then we had dinner happily. I don't know that time it was the last time being very happy in my life.

   Kinn was drunk and i don't drive after mom dad's accident.
My sister was the one who dring the car. Me and kinn were in back seat everything is going smoothly suddenly i hear the sound horn everything went blank  when i woke up I'm in hospital bed.

  I got panic when i remember everything that happened last night. Kinn my sister what happened to them. Its remind me my parents death day. I got panic when the doctor come he injected me something and my eyelid got heavy then blackout.

    After i woke up from the effect of injection i saw kinn was sitting and sleeping near the couch he some injuries. After some time my eyes are searching for my sister where is she then i called kinn my throat was dry when kinn woke he hurriedly come near to me  held my hand then he asked how are you feeling porsche are you ok can i call the doctor, in one breath .

    I said im ok then i asked were is lilly that question made kinn sad his eyes got teary he didn't spoke anything he lowered  is head he was sobbing i asked him what happened kinn he said I'm sorry porsche she left us he was crying is heart out i stayed like that I don't know what he was saying

     My breath stuck and i was having problem to breath i don't i was thinking why god why did you do this to me she is the family i have why don't you kill me too  my mind was screaming then i ear kinn was calling my name. He was calling the doctor. My eye got blurry then darkness.

   After that i got some heath issues kinn thinks if he didn't drunk that night this wouldn't be happen after that i didn't saw he smiled.  that beutiful smile disappear from our life. Kinn was taking care of me . It's been 6 years i was living with kinn. I thought about saparate but kinn told me that he promised my sister that he take care of me. Me and kinn living in his mansion his parents lives in abroad.

     After my graduation i told him  that i want do a job he told me that you can do your intern in my company ofter experience you can apply for job. I agreed and today is my first day in office .

     I'm working in kinn's company  betas only works their  I'm happy to help kinn. And i will work hard.

NO-ONE POV

     A dark room a mysterious man was standing in the middle of the room the room wall full of porsche's photos that secretly took. He has smirk on his lips.
Porsche i will do any thing for get you, YOU ARE MINE. he was laughing and left the room.

Hi guys this is my first story sorry for my mistake. And I don't know english that much  thank you for reading ❤️❤️

 And I don't know english that much  thank you for reading ❤️❤️