chapter 5 🔞

SOMEWHERE

Haa... Aha ... Haa Porsche... Porsche..... Ha aha I'm cumming haa..... Porscheeee ....haa... ha .. groan was coming from the man who was trusting harder to a lean body who lying under him was moaning under mess. After few hard trust the man took his cock out of the boy who panting. He took out used condom from is cock throw it. After few minutes. why are you alway say that name when we doing this that boy asked. The man said because when i trusting you i think about him don't worry soon he will be the one who is going to moarn under me. Said that man throw the money to that boy went out of the room. That boy took that money and mumbled psycho.

IN PARTY

Everyone were already arrived.  When vagas entered the house. Tay hugged him and talked little while then Tay asked vegas where is kinn he didn't come yet. He said he will be here soon but he didn't pick my call also where is he. Vegas said  don't know. Tay about to call again hi said kinn came and hugged tay. Why are you late kinn. Oh I'm sorry tay you know traffic sorry said he gave a gift to tay. it's watch oh my god thank you kinn. I can't refuse this gift said tay with a huge smile he realy like that watch. Where is porsche asked kinn while looking around. Oh porsche he there tay looked around porsche was noware. Then is eye cought porsche was sitting on sofa while drinking juice that he gave him. Near a girl was sitting. Kinn asked who is the she. Oh she is my cousin and she is a beta i thought introduce them while nervously smiled at kinn who was staring at him. Then tay looked at vegas he is also same. Then tay told them let's enjoy the party guys come on said tay handed them drink then went to other guests.  They were watching porsche was talking with that girl with a smile  they went near them. kinn said porsche why are you drinking said in sturn voice. No this is orange juice said Porsche kinn went near Porsche sat beside him vegas also sit near the sofa then they both started to drink. That girl got up from there before that glare burn her. I will be back said that then live.

After sometime porsche said two is enough kinn while snatching glass from kinn. Kinn looked at porsche pending eyes. Porsche said no. Tay bought food for then they were eating while chatting. Porsche got up from sofa went to kitchen for drink water becouse its too spicy. Porsche took bottle immediately drink it ofter a thud sound catch the attention of the people. Kinn immediately run to kitchen saw Porsche was swaying on the he can't able to stand up. Kinn saw that bottle went near porsche scooped him by arm asked what did you do porsche. I..i.i dri...n....k  w...at..er  i...iii. di....dn.....'t...do.. an...yth..ing...said porsche drunken state. This is the first time porsche was drunk and it's a mistake. Kinn took Porsche bridal style. Tay showed a bedroom to kinn. Kinn entered room lyied porsche on bed covered with blanket he is about go out suddenly Porsche held his hand while crying.

 Kinn entered room lyied porsche on bed covered with blanket he is about go out suddenly Porsche held his hand while crying

Hello guys this is the first time I'm writing smut. Sorry for my mistake love you guy please comment and vote❤️