chapter 7

TAY POV
I think you got slight fever you should take rest porsche i told him i have some important work to do so take care of you porsche said i hugged porsche went out then i took cab. I have a friend who is working in a lab so i went to ask os help for why this tablet uses for. I called him " hii tay how are you" yeah I'm fine where are you "oh I'm in lab" i want one help from you please don't say no i told him. "About what" its important first i will be there. then we can talk about it there i told him. "Ok sure" thank said tay disconnected the call.

Jom i want know this use of this tablets please said tay. Why what happened. I will tell you later but please make it fast and confidencial tay said . Fine it will take time i will give asap ok. Thank you so much said to jom and give tight hug. And left when he entered apartment its already 8 then he remembered morning what kinn said tay today keep porsche with you i will come tomorrow morning for pickup please. Now he remembered why did he told him like. He thought while he took his phone dialed kinn number but no response he sighed then went to sleep.

Morning when he woke he looked at his phone its already 8 then he received a message from jom. When he opened the message it's report from the tablet which yesterday gave by him he studied with wide eyes with a fear. Then he rushed to washroom took shower got ready. rushed to mansion.

Its already 10 when tay arrive mansion he searched for kinn and porsche but they were nowhere to be found he thought when he leave Porsche yesterday he had a fever then he rushed to porsche's bed room. When he opened the door he froze on the spot the scene he saw in front of him. It's porsche who  lying on the bed naked his half body covered with duvet which is covered with blood stain. he rushed to porsche and looked at him his body covered with bite mark some bruises. He took a deep breath patted porsches cheek while saying porsche wake up what happened to you. What did he do to you. A tear drop rolled from tay eyes but porsche didn't respond but suddenly a click sound took his attention. He turn where the sound come from it's kinn wearing a black silklrobe. He had a towel, a bowl in is hand. Tay looked at him with redden eye rushed to him while saying you basterd he punched him hard. How dare you kinn you baster i thought he was safe with  but  what did you do with that boy you asshole he punched him again. Kinn was silent lowered his head with a guilt. You basterd you raped him. "No i didn't" said kinn. "Oh you didn't do then what his this haa" he took the tablet box were near table showed him "why did you do this ha" " TELL ME BASTERD WHY DID YOU GAVE THIS MEDICINE'S TO HIM" tay yelled back. Kinn's eye widen.

Hello guys thank for your support please comment and vote

Hello guys thank for your support please comment and vote. Love you guys🥰😍