chapter 15

You basterd Porsche also there what if anything happens to him. Vegas do you think I'm dumb like you. how can i risk my baby boys life I'm also in that car. Air bags were their in back seat. And I didn't let anything happen to him if anything happens i will burn the whole world for him. Do you know she thought about leave this country with my porsche After getting devorce. How can i let my baby boy go that easily. Do you know how i accepted lilly's proposal.

One day at uni porsche called kinn to the garden. Kinn went there saw lilly with flowers. She proposed me porche excited he said please kinn say yes, Say yes.
Kinn said yes after that porsche run to kinn and give him a tight hug kinn's world stopped with one hug porsche's innocent smile no matter what happened I never leave porsche he promised him self.

Because of my baby boy happiness, he was very happy for lilly you know. If it makes him happy i will do anything for him  vegas anything... Kinn punched him and again while saying and you dare to touch my porsche basterd he was scared how dare you kinn punched him. If he know this things he leave you kinn. I never let know about it said kinn smirked. He will be fine with me he don't need any family and I'm is family. And we will make family said kinn and vegas eyes are widen  he was about to say something kinn smirked pull the trigger shot him death thank you my friend.

Tay porsche were went hospital tay was checking porsche's condition tay got happy when he came to know about porsche's pregnancy. He called kinn and said it's urgent come fast kinn. Kinn turn to guards said clean this mess said went with driver kinn was praying all the way to hospital please be ok honey. When he entered the hospital went porsche. Kinn looked at him and he looks so pale that basterd. He went near porsche caressed is cheek lovingly. Tay came in the room with a file. Tay hugged kinn congratulations kinn your going to be a father. Porsche is pregnant  said tay. A tear drop rolled from kinn's eyes he went near porsche hold is hand and said thank you thank you honey. Kinn touched porsche's flat stomach  and welcome my baby. Said kinn kissed porsche's cheek.

Porsche was still unconscious. Tay took porsche for ultrasound scanning. Kinn was listening baby heart beats. kinn was crying with happiness tay also happy for him. After that porsche shifted to the VIP ward. Kinn sit next porsche, tay came and said he is fine he will be woke up in 30 minutes. Kinn smiled at him while thinking something. tay what are laughing at. No tay yesterday porsche got mood swing  how porsche cryied suddenly got happy then ended up for going restaurant with porsche. Tay laughed.

Porsche woke up by panic Porsche was trembling kinn rushed to porsche it's ok honey. I'm here don't to be scared honey it's ok. Porsche hugged him while crying he said kinn vegas vegas is the one who give me the medicine to become omega. It's ok Porsche you are fine now relax kinn released is pheromones to relax porsche. After few minutes kinn asked porsche do you like babies. Porsche said hmm. Kinn went near porsche's ear and said we are going to be parent you are pregnant porsche. Porsche was crying from happines Because porsche need a family. he lost his family he was very happy while smiling Porsche hugged kinn.

Hello guys i thought this is last chapter but it will take two more chapters

Hello guys i thought this is last chapter but it will take two more chapters. love you guys ❤️ please vote and comment.