chapter 8

What are talking about you know his condition right he have health issues said kinn. Kinn you don't need to pretend anymore i know everything I'm going to take porsche with me said tay. No you can't take him away from me kinn roared immediately. Tay flinched but he can't leave porsche like that he have to fight.
You done enough kinn. Im sorry it's a mistake said kinn broken voice. Anger took over tay he hold kinn's color "mistake are you saying turning him to a omega by giving those fucking madicine it's a mistake". What are talking about tay are you insane. Then kinn mind processes what tay told him what turning in to a omega. Tay i don't know What are talking about said kinn with a confusion. Don't you know this medicine and i have reports too said handed to kinn. Kinn saw the report his eyes widen is mind was processing then he said "YOU BASTERD VEGAS" tay looked at him with a confusion is this your new drama I don't believe you i can see what you have done while showing Porsche. Then kinn said i know it's a mistake i told you yesterday keep him with you because yesterday was my rut said kinn in angry tone. Meanwhile a painful moan came from porsche's mouth. They looked eachother then they rushed to him kinn took porsche in harm said tay wait outside we will talk about it later said kinn. Tay was waiting outside. Kinn gently cleaned porsche dressed him then lyied on bed covered him with a blanket.kinn caressing porsche's cheek his heart was paining for his porsche yes no matter what happened he never live porsche he swore himself then went out.

Tay was thinking what kinn said was right he told me yesterday keep porsche in my house. Is vegas doing but why tay you can't trust anyone in this matter.
Tay please stay with porsche i will be back. Where heck are you going i didn't finish my conversation with you kinn are you saying it's vegas how can i believe you prove it said tay stirn voice kinn. Kinn was silent for a while i will prove it he took is phone do you have vegas number dial it while saying that he gives his phone to tay. tay dialed vegas number it shows vegas name then he press the call. Mobile in tay hand kinn pressed the speaker button its ringing...

Vegas : hello kinn.
Kinn : hello vegas could you send the tablet description to me porsche lost the tablet i will go buy them in pharmacy.
Vegas : kinn don't worry i will send my assistant with medicine you don't worry said in nervous tone.
Kinn : okay fine would you send him fast please.
Vegas: it will take 10 minutes.
Kinn : thank you so much.
Vegas : it's ok that's my duty

Kinn cut the call. Tay looked at him and asked is that vegas but why is he doing this to porsche what he want from him. I know what he want from him kinn said. What tay asked. When we were college lilly used to come with porsche. He said he likes him if he is an omega i will make him mine at any cost but he is beta what should i do. They were talking vegas assistant came give tablets to kinn. Then tay went took the new bottle of the tablet opened it. Yes kinn was right it's vegas. Kinn what should we do now tay said. I will take care of this said kinn.they went the bedroom where porsche sleeping. Kinn hold porsche hand and I'm sorry with teary eyes tay looked at him. Then what are you going to do about it asked tay. I don't know what he will think about me. Is he think I'm a rapist. What should i do tay when i was going to enter my room the pheromones smell were took my attention when i entered his room it's full of pheromones i don't remember what i did to him when i woke up i realised that it's too late. Make it right kinn i know you care about him you didn't do anything nor porsche it's fate kinn. Vegas was the one doing all of this what if porsche goes to vegas hand think about it. the things were happened he is safe now You have to protect porsche no matter what happens got it. Hmmmm.

Hello guys thanks for you support love you guys please vote and comment😍🥰