special chapter 6🔞

Porsche my parents were coming next week said kinn porsche looked at him really, they came here when Fourth's birthday said porsche. Kinn nodded while caressing porsche's 3 months belly they came here to see their grand child and Porsche they don't know about kinn what did but they accepted porsche because everyone know that because vegas Porsche became omega and this is not his fault porsche his in right person's hand They also accepted him. Daddy really grandpa grandma coming here fourth asked exitedly kinn porsche nodded. fourth was always talking with their grandparents in calls and video calls they were also visiting them like special occasions. daddy call grandpa call grandpa fourth was jumping.

Kinn called his father. Korn attended the call hello son how are you. Grandpa fourth grabbed mobile from kinn's hand grandpa are you coming here fourth asked exitedly yes my boy I'm coming soon said korn playfully fourth giggled. Grandpa bring me toys and chocolate everything said fourth kinnporsche signed. Oh my baby i send you everything today don't bother sweetheart if you order i will obey you master said korn yes I'm master i want become a alpha like you grandpa said fourth jumped ofcourse my grandson became alpha just like me said korn laughed and looked at the people were in confrence room middle of the board meeting korn was talking with his grandson no one dare to interrupt. Tomorrow everything will arrive sweetheart if you need anything call me i miss you so much dear and grandma also miss you. I miss you too grandpa said fourth with teary eyes korn looked at him fourth alpha's never cry wipe it said korn fourth nodded wiped his tear seeing his grandson's tear his alpha growling everyone can sense that in confrence room.

Ok fourth go and help your mom your big brother now you need to take care of mom said kinn fourth nodded went from there dad you spoiling him very much last month you sent a parcel again korn smiled see kinn that's how your grandpa spoiled you kinn glared. Fine how is he doing korn asked he is doing well dad.he is good said kinn showed porsche on screen how are you son korn asked I'm fine pa how your doing. Good son take care of your health how is little champ doing korn asked while smiling. Porsche smiled doing well korn nodded dad then bye take care of your health said kinn korn nodded cut the call immediately called his assistant told them send everything fourth asked he nodded went from there he looked at the wallpaper he is with his grandson smiled took a deep breath continued the meeting.

Kinn i want to eat banana pancakes said porsche. Wait i will make. Dad i also want pancakes said fourth kinn bowed and said yes master then went to the kitchen started to make pancakes. Kinn took two plates ready sir here you go said placed plates on table they both exitedly eating they both stopped looked at kinn. Kinn understand he rushed to the fridge took a box of icecream. Placed two cups of icecream in front of them.

Porsche was sleeping kinn lyied beside him hugged him tightly. Morning fourth woke up kinnporsche were not there he went to the downstair saw parcel he rushed grandpa send me the parcel daddy said fourth tried to open the parcel. Fourth you will hurt daddy will help you stop it right there said porsche. Kinn went opened the box fourth was exited he was jumping finally kinn opened the box fourth looked at the box everything he asked were in box he was clapping jumping in happiness kinn smiled at his son porsche aslo watching his son. Fourth busy with his new toys in his room kinn looked at fourth called tay said him to come home tay came they chatted for a while ate breakfast fourth showed his new toys and told him that his grandpa send him this. After breakfast kinn told tay that take fourth with him tay looked at him tay i want to surprise him that's why don't look at me like that kinn said. I didn't say anything said tay went to fourth took him to his apartment.

No-one were in house kinn went in kitchen hugged porsche from behind inhaled porsche's smell. Porsche turned looked at kinn. Kinn kissed looked into porsche's eyes kinn slowly opened porsche's shirt top 3 button started to suck porsche's nipples porsche was moaning then he started open porsche's pant zip Porsche looked at him kinn smirked took out porsche's in his hand squeezed it moarn escaped from porsche's mouth but porsche closed his mouth. Moarn baby said Kinn started to jerk it back to fourth giving Porsche plusure. While jerking kinn opened his zip with another hand took out his cock started to Jerk both. They moaning slowly kinn took both cocks rubbed tip of both cocks porsche gasped his lips parted kinn kissed him while rubbing both cock. Kinn was breathing heavily jerking while said porsche touch my cock honey jerk it. Porsche took kinn cock in his hand started to jerk kinn smiled with a satisfaction. Suddenly kinn took porsche by his arm went to his bedroom.

They both stripping each other while hungryly kissing kinn stopped looked at naked porsche. Porsche was releasing his pheromones kinn smirked Porsche lyied on bed po wide open your leg honey said kinn. Porsche opened showing his hole to kinn. Kinn smirked took porsche's one leg on his shoulder started kiss slowly he went Porsche chroch pressed his ball porsche moarned started to fingering after that kinn took his cock do you want porsche kinn asked teasingly Porsche was gasping for air nodded fine said kinn rubbed his cock on Porsche hole ah kinn hurry up put it in porsche begged kinn smirked again rubbed porsche couldn't wait he tried to lower himself on Kinn's cock honey why are in a hurry kinn teased him. Kinn please don't tease me said porsche in trembling voice. Fine said kinn trusted his cock inside porsche. Kinn started to trust but slowly he didn't want to harm their baby after cumming kinn looked at porsche who gasping he hugged porsche took his cock out planted few kisses lyied beside him hugged porsche from beside slowly inserted his cock into porsche's hole. Did it hurt porsche kinn asked. No said porsche do you like when I'm inside you. Stop your dirty talks i like it no more questions said porsche his face turned red kinn chuckled rubbed porsche's belly kissed him porsche slept while talking kinn also slept.

Vote and comment this story will end soon love you guys 😘