special chapter 7🔞

Dad it's urgent i have to go France just 4 days be with porsche and fourth kinn said porsche looked at him kinn's parents accepted they will be with porsche tomorrow kinn is leaving after dinner korn took his grandson went his bedroom with rose.

Don't go porsche sadly told kinn. Kinn looked at him do you think it's easy for me to leave you and fourth here it's important i will finish work as soon as possible and return to my honey said tickled porsche. Porsche was giggling kinn stop i can't breath said porsche kinn stopped kissed porsche's lips while kissing he removed porsche's clothes and Porsche was moaning under kinn. Kinn was didn't rough finally he released his cum inside porsche's hole.

Kinn woke up from the sleep slowly take his cock out of porsche's hole went in bathroom. kinn took shower went out wear blue suit got ready to flight po honey wake up I'm leaving said kinn porsche woke up kinn ruffled Porsche's messy hair kissed his lips kinn i didn't brush yet said porsche kinn again kissed him
Porsche looked at him like don't go kinn saw that he bid good bye to his family.

Porsche was sitting on couch sadly fourth went hugged porsche give him a smile Porsche smiled it's been a two days kinn went from there porsche feels uneasy he didn't told anyone he eats less throwing up suddenly porsche collapsed in front of kinn's parents.

Korn immediately took him to nearest hospital on the way porsche releasing his pheromones uncontrollably his omega asking for his alpha Porsche mumbling kinn's name.

Doctor checked porsche told kinn's parents where is his alpha call him immediately here said doctor. Korn called kinn but didn't reach kinn korn signed. Left a voice message to kinn. Didn't his alpha came doctor asked korn. Korn shook his head don't that alpha know that his omega pregnant i studied his case he must stay with him if he wants go somewhere he should mark him. If he got marked he can control his pheromones. They were living with each other right korn nodded then why didn't that alpha mark him yet doctor asked.

Same time kinn rushed into the hospital asking for Porsche. Kinn rushed towards his father kinn how did you came korn asked dad i finished my work so i returned i didn't pick your call because I'm in flight, dad what happened him where is he kinn asked while breathing heavily. You're his alpha kinn nodded come this way said doctor lead him to porsche.

When kinn entered in. room filled with porsche's pheromones sir release your pheromones sooth him said doctor went from there. Kinn went near porsche released his pheromones lyied beside him hugged porsche tightly porsche's breath became stable stopped releasing pheromones. kinn kissed porsche's forehead went out.

You can take him home, if you have any problem to mark him doctor asked. Kinn lowered his gaze. It's ok Said doctor went out they return home kinn lyied Porsche on bed.

Kinn when are going to marry him you should mark him while saying kinn's mother caressed his hair mom will he accept to mark him kinn asked. Porsche woke up he came out of the room with dizziness he straight went near kinn who was sitting on the couch kinn looked at him he about to say something Porsche sat on kinn's lap hugged him tightly sniffing smell of pheromones kinn's eyes widen. kinn's parents took fourth went from there with chuckle. Kinn took porsche to the bedroom lyied on removed porsche's clothes and himself moarn skin slapping sound filling the room.

Porsche woke up from the deep sleep startled he is about to wake up something poking inside kinn porsche mumbled looked at kinn. Kinn you came kinn porsche shakes kinn's body kinn woke from the sleep saw porsche slowly took his cock out. When did you come said porsche hugged kinn. Kinn smiled pinned porsche into bed kissed him caressed his hair don't go anywhere said porsche hugged a tear drop rolled on Porsche's cheek.

Kinn's parents told Porsche about marriage they didn't told him his problem and they told him they want see his son's marriage porsche agreed. They called closed relatives and family for marriage.

Kinn waiting for porsche. porsche came in he is wearing white suit kinn saw porsche he wants to cry badly he hold it back. Kinnporsche official married everyone were happy. Marriage night today they were  mating they were going to bond with each other.

Hi kinn said tay came to him. They were talking about mating can i ask you something tay said kinn nodded. Why didn't you mate with lilly and didn't tried to have a baby tay asked kinn signed. Tay i talked about it with her she told me whe didn't want baby or mating. without her permission how should i mate with her. Tay remember once lilly said that "mating is nonsense if they get devorce what will they do without their partners" tay nodded all the best be gentle with him man said winked at kinn. Kinn gave a smack on tay's head.

Porsche was waiting in bedroom. Room decorated with rose petals candles some expensive fragrance smell lingering in air. Kinn entered in saw porsche smirked are you ready baby boy kinn asked playfully porsche's face becomes red like tomato are you blushing, oh is that shy oh my god you look so cute po said kinn porsche turned his face other side oh said kinn slowly removed his dress stood in front of porsche. Porsche's looked at naked kinn automatically he was releasing his pheromones his heart beating fastly. kinn slowly started remove porsche dress few minutes porsche became naked kinn slowly pressed him to bed porsche lyied. Dad will be gentle kinn said while kissing on porsche's baby bump. Kinn started to kiss porsche's lips while stretching his hole porsche moaning. Kinn lyied beside him hold porsche from behind inserted his cock from behind one hand on porsche's belly other one pinching porsche's nipples kinn was trusting slowly from behind they both moaning there pheromones were mixing giving a new smell swet dripping from both bodied kinn looked at porsche's neck po it will hurt baby bare for me said kinn kissed porsche's neck. Porsche nodded moaning breathing heavily one last trust knotted kinn realised his every single drop of cum inside porsche's hole kinn eyes become golden he opened his mouth bite Porsche's neck his teeth digging porsche's skin porsche arched his head back from pain porsche's eyes became gray he closed his eyes tightly blood leaking while kinn teeth digging porsche opened his eyes now it's become golden kinn leaves porsche's neck blood dripping kinn licked it looked at porsche's golden eyes smirked porsche passed out kinn took cock out of porsche's hole looked at porsche's neck smirked hugged naked body tightly " now your body, your soul everything became mine po baby i know you suffered because of me. Sorry i lied to you that i went abroad but i didn't. I know it will lead to our marriage and mating now your mine. This is also part of my plan. Sorry this is last time Thinking kinn kissed porsche's forehead.

Final ending

Hello guys this is ending of my first story love you all vote and comment ❤️