chapter 2

KINN POV

  It's been a month porsche was going to the work.he is doing well nowadays after lilly's death i saw him smiling in office doing work cheerfully it feels good.and is health issues were getting worse. tomorrow we are going to the hospital for his monthly checkup,  nowadays he got thin and pale.i warrier about him.

AT NIGHT DINING TABLE

     Chef made dinner porsche was not eating the food, i asked him " porsche why aren't you eating, Are you feeling well'' porsche said " no I'm fine just I don't like the food ".Kinn "hmmm then let's go porsche we can have dinner outside " porsche" no kinn I'm fine ". no we are going get up porsche.

NOONE POV

     Kinn took his coat drag porsche out of the house they walked went near by resturant because after that accident porsche never get in the car he got panic attack when he get in the car. porsche ordered his favourite food , kinn ordered his coffee.

KINN POV

       Porsche was eating is favourite food happily. I'm drinking my coffee suddenly i feel someone staring us, i look arround then i saw a man who was waring black hoodie and mask when i looked at him , he avert his gaze and leave the restaurant i thought may be i mistook. Then we pay the bill left the restaurant. When we arrive the mansion i told him to take is medicine and left .

NOONE POV

        Kinn was staring at his and lilly's wedding photo. A tear roll from is eyes " I'm sorry I'm sorry honey " he was sobbing. That time porsche was come out of the room for water when he came looked at the kinn who staring at the photo with teary eyes he stayed like that watching kinn asking sorry porsche's eyes got teary he was crying listening what kinn was saying. Then he went kinn and said "please kinn stop it you didn't do any thing. If she sees you like this she is not going happy there please" porsche was sobbing in front of kinn, kinn hugged  porsche and they were crying each other arm after few minutes they broke the hug they went to sleep.

     Morning sunlight came  from the window, porsche was woke up and the sunlight. Got up from the bed then think about what happened last night he was worried about kinn. He stayed like that for few minutes then got up took shower went dining table. kinn was already there, porsche took seat next to kinn they had break fast then went to hospital by walking it's also nearby it took 15 minute to reach there.guard were following ther from reachable distance they went into the hospital. Kinn Looked at the doctor then smiled said " HI VEGAS"

   Hello guy thanks for your comments. Next chapter will update asap love you guys❤️🥰

 Next chapter will update asap love you guys❤️🥰