Chapter 1

Angelique View

Why must fate be cruel to me?

Here I am in the throne room of the Volturi castle as I was already in the room when a animal drinking vampire came into the room asking for death. Felix, my adopted brother, was already near me and immediately pushed me behind his massive frame.

As the vampire plead his case to my father, Aro, and my uncles Caius and Marcus I could almost feel his gaze in my direction. Something about his blood singer being dead. The way he worded it, they were a couple and he thought she would be his mate.

The vampire mentioning those words of the woman being his mate made my uncle Marcus hiss. That was odd because he is usually less er.... active unless he felt the need to inform my father of anything bond related.

I tried to get around Felix, but Demitri was one step ahead of me and grabbed my arm, being mindful of his immortal strength. 

Edward View

I so much want to die. Hearing that my Bella was dead I wanted to be with her.

I came to the throne room of the castle in Voltera, Italy and something happened. I felt my immortal heartbeat three times. I smelled cinnamon and apples. I could hear a heartbeat in the room.

I started to plea my case to the kings and realized I couldn't hear any of their thoughts. I noticed Felix and Demitri on guard watching me closely.

When Marcus hissed at me mentioning Bella being my mate I was confused. Did he know something? I couldn't read his mind, so I felt lost. When he called Aro over I could read what he saw either.

When Aro saw what he needed to from his "brother" he looked back in my direction. His look of curiosity became anger. "You are wrong Edward. That human is not your mate." he said. I shook my head, he was wrong, "Just kill me." I spoke.

"That we cannot do." Aro said now moving to take a seat in his throne. "Fine." I said and proceeded to leave. If they wouldn't kill me, I'll give them a reason to.

Angelique View

When the doors to the throne room closed Felix and Demitri stepped aside. I felt a bit faint, and Felix caught me before I could fully fall. "Angelique!" my father shouted.

In a blink of an eye my father and uncles were in my line of sight, "Mi piccola angela." (my little angel) "It's the bond Aro." my uncle Marcus spoke. "Demetri! Felix! Go after that boy at once." my father ordered. Felix handed me off to uncle Caius, "Yes Masters." both vampires spoke and quickly left. 

Aro View

I looked at my daughter and Caius handed her over to me, "I'll send for Sulpicia." he said. I looked down at Angelique and saw she passed out, "Quickly!" I spoke. Caius quickly left.

I held my daughter to my chest, "Mi angelo. You need to come back." I spoke. "He's denying the bond Aro. He fully believes that blood singer is his mate." Marcus explained. "Why does it have to be him?" I questioned angerly.

It has been several minutes since Angelique has responded to any attempts to awaken. Marcus sent Jane to go after Felix and Demitri. My wife was brought in a moment ago with Chelsea and Santiago at her side. Corin was with Athenodora in the tower.

I had a chaise lounge brought into the room and had Sulpicia sit with our daughters' head supported in her lap. Her and I exchanged looks of worry. The rejection was killing our daughter slowly. I've asked whatever god there is to not take her from us. She would be changed into one of us, but now we were having second thoughts. If she was changed due to her dying like this, she probably would die within a week due to the mate bond being the way it is. If my daughter dies, I will kill that Cullen boy and find that human he's obsessed with and kill her too. My friendship with Carlisle be damned.