Chapter 2

Angelique View

Angelique View

A few days later my parents decided to send me to Forks. They wanted me to be close with Edward at risk of what happened back at the castle to happen again. I would be staying with The Olympic Coven and that meant I would be meeting my fathers old friend Carlisle.

I arrived at the Seattle airport and was met with the pixie like Cullen girl and a man with curly blonde hair at her side. "Miss Cullen." I greeted. She sent me a smile, "Princess Angelique. Welcome to the States. I brought my mate with me. I hope that is ok with you." she said. "That is completely fine." I said with a small smile.

I looked at the man next to Alice, "Hello. I can see your struggling at the moment with something. I am Angelique Volturi, I am the adopted daughter of Aro Volturi. I met your mate back in Voltera and I made sure both your mate and your coven mate were returned to you in once piece." I greeted. "This is Jasper." Alice spoke. I knew she would say something because of how uncomfortable Jasper looked.

When we got to the Cullen house, I was amazed. The fact that they could easily blend in with the residents of such a small town, but at the same time isolate themselves due to what they are. I got out of the car and Alice grabbed my hand that didn't have my carry-on in. She asked Jasper to take my luggage and I turned my head towards him, "You don't have to. I can do it otherwise." I said trying to ease any tension the vampire may have. 

No worries mam'

No worries mam'. I can do it." he said. "Oooh a Southern gentleman. You got yourself a nice one Alice." I said to the girl next to me. She grinned and lead me inside the house.

Once we were in the living room area I felt worried. Alice informed me of how a certain female of the coven feels about humans getting involved with the coven. She didn't like Isabella.

I managed to figure out which one quickly because a beautiful blonde woman was now glaring at me with her ice-cold demeanor. Next to her was a man with brunette hair who almost matched Felixs height and strength. On the couch sat a woman with caramel hair and topaz-colored eyes. Next to her was a blonde male who I've seen paintings of, this was him... Carlisle. I noticed Edward was nowhere to be seen.